Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Pelham HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2First to ReviewOct 21, 2013
The Pelham has an old historic vibe and is within walking distance to the French Quarter. The decor has a French colonial look with stately interiors and high ceilings. I enjoyed my stay here and would advise prospective visitors coming to NOLA to stay at this nice hotel.Recommended for:Family Travelers
- Pelham HotelSep 17, 2013
At the corner of a quiet street in the CBD (Central Business District) just one block away from Canal St. and the craziness of the French Quarter, The Pelham Hotel has the kind of quirky glamour that Wes Anderson films (like The Royal Tennenbaums) aestheticize. The lobby features gilded mirrors, marble floors, and velvet couches. Yet the hotel is presided over by a hipster receptionist wearing ironic glasses and sporting the cool-kid haircut du jour: just one side of his head shaved. The small but elegant room looked like a guest room at a rich aunt’s house. Romantically lit by the fuzzy light coming through the large windows, the room had a big bed with portraits of fancy dogs and English Estate houses. The bathroom had high ceilings and immaculately clean fixtures. Although on the smallish side, the Pelham was cute, quirky and comfy.
Very Good!975 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 98%.
- Location97% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance86% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 77% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Food56% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
Pelham Hotel features valet parking, a multilingual staff, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include air conditioning in public areas. This is a smoke-free property.
There are 60 guestrooms at Pelham Hotel. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Air-conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake-up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non-smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking: US $28 per day
- Pets: US $50 per stay
- In-room safe: US $2.95 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.