The Pelican Hotel is your run of the mill Ocean Drive hotel, comfortably furnished and adequately priced and in the center of all the action. There's a restaurant and bar right downstairs, and a step outside puts you in walking distance to the the sleepless Clevelander Hotel, and various shopping and dining destinations. The hotel was actually launched by fashion ...
Restaurants near Pelican Hotel for Budget Travelers
- 10.05 mi
- 20.03 mi
- 30.06 mi900 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL, United States0.06 mi from Pelican Hotel
The pulsating Latin heart of Miami Beach is a better bet for a night out than the over-rated and over-crowded mainstream nightclubs. Right on the beach - and the Strip - Mango's is uniquely Miami in more ways than can be counted. Male and female dancers vibrate on raised stands as Latin rhythms rock you deeper into tropical cocktails, cooled ...Popular with
- 40.16 mi
- 50.14 mi
- 60.07 mi
- 70.11 mi
- 80.02 mi820 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 331390.02 mi from Pelican Hotel5 reviews
My favorite restaurant on Ocean Drive, in terms of value/quality. The other places offer bland cuisine at expensive prices. Owned by Gloria and Emilio Estefan, it will not disappoint you if you like Cuban Food. The portions are big, and the food authentic. "Camarones al ajillo" (shrimp sauteed in garlic) is a good dish, and the typical Cuban dishes such ...
- 90.24 mi510 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139, United States0.24 mi from Pelican Hotel
If you want to experience the South Beach Miami strip at its liveliest, stop in to Bellini Italian Bistro. There are dozens of sidewalk cafes up and down Ocean Drive, but none has bigger or badder margaritas, excellent Italian cuisine and a front-row seat to the Greek gods, freaks, Cubans and world-traveling beach-goers of South Beach. This is party central ...Popular with
- 100.12 mi36–40 Ocean Dr.0.12 mi from Pelican Hotel3 reviews
Philippe by Philippe Chow has returned to Miami Beach. The restaurant has found a new home in the tony South of Fifth neighborhood, and the 6,000-square-foot location dazzles not only with its food: A retractable roof adds to the drama of the space. The intimate wine room can hold up to 35 guests, and the U-shape bar offers cocktails like ...
- 110.23 mi
- 120.11 mi700 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 331390.11 mi from Pelican Hotel3 reviews
The strong suit of A Fish Called Avalon is the ambience. It's cozy and dimly lit but still right on Ocean Drive in the middle of the action. Also, the food is not bad, especially the lobster salad. It is in the middle of the tourist gauntlet, so don't be surprised to see a frumpy family on vacation seated nearby. ...Popular with
- 130.16 mi538 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139, United States0.16 mi from Pelican Hotel2 reviews
OMG. The Foie Gras is melt in your mouth heaven! What do you do when Foie Gras is banned in California, fly your butt to Miami and eat it! We came here for a special dinner on our last night to celebrate our dear friend's bachelorette. It was quite the dining experience. At a first glance you would not think ...
- 140.22 mi
- 150.08 mi
- 160.05 mi801 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 331390.05 mi from Pelican Hotel
Dined here for breakfast. One of the best breakfasts I've ever had. Eggs, coffee, screwdriver - all fabulous! The interior spaces of the restaurant are very colorful & whimsical. The outdoor space is very cozy and canopied by tall trees. When the candles are lit, it's almost a magical atmosphere.
- 170.17 mi685 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach, FL, United States0.17 mi from Pelican Hotel1 review
- 180.23 mi660 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 331390.23 mi from Pelican Hotel
Can anything be better than brunch at 660? I really don't think so! Bottomless mimosas, Nutella pancakes, applewood bacon, challah French toast are all favorites. If you are in South Beach, be sure to check out this spot for brunch.
- 190.21 mi601 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 331390.21 mi from Pelican Hotel1 review
- 200.19 mi