The Pelican Hotel is your run of the mill Ocean Drive hotel, comfortably furnished and adequately priced and in the center of all the action. There's a restaurant and bar right downstairs, and a step outside puts you in walking distance to the the sleepless Clevelander Hotel, and various shopping and dining destinations. The hotel was actually launched by fashion ...
Restaurants near Pelican Hotel
- 610.32 mi
- 620.59 mi1450 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 331390.59 mi from Pelican Hotel4 reviews
While in Miami for the Winter Music Conference ten years ago, I stumbled about a Jerry's Famous Deli. I've frequented the Southern California locations for over twenty years, so I had to try this location. This East Coast outpost is consistent with the ones I've grown up with. It can also be quite the scene during the conference since it's ...Popular with
- 630.71 mi
- 640.26 mi
- 650.69 mi836 1st Street, Miami Beach, FL, United States0.69 mi from Pelican Hotel3 reviews
Amazing Brazilian Steakhouse that is conquering the US. The house in Miami has an interesting atmosphere in dark woods, custom-blown glass chandeliers and intricate murals. The meat is prepared step by step following the "Gaucho" culture, of Southern Brazil, a way of roasting meats over pits of open fire for delicious barbecues. Choose between several cuts of beef, chicken, pork ...
- 660.66 mi959 West Ave # 15, Miami Beach, FL0.66 mi from Pelican Hotel
#BeStuffed On a breezy day, pull up a chair under the orange umbrellas at Oliver’s for a light dinner and friendly ambiance. The laid-back atmosphere (and the lower-priced but still yum food) may just have you making a brunch reservation on your way out. BrokeGirlsGuide.comPopular with
- 670.99 mi1701 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, FL0.99 mi from Pelican Hotel2 reviews
- 680.27 mi501 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL, United States0.27 mi from Pelican Hotel2 reviews
all the basics walking distance to YachtPopular with
- 690.58 mi
- 700.58 mi1440 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach, FL, United States0.58 mi from Pelican Hotel2 reviews
At night, the street turn into a boardwalk and a few other restaurants take their table to the street, so, good atmosphere. They have a cool dish called "lava rock" something.. which is actually served in a lava rock and is boiling hot. But the main attraction for us was the Margaritas, they server 5 different flavors, and we had ...
- 710.81 mi1439 Alton Road, Miami Beach, FL, United States0.81 mi from Pelican Hotel
Love this place and this location is right by the beach! Loads of fresh food options. Good for take out and catering too. A great salsa bar selection as well. A good value so definitely worth it.
- 720.62 mi
- 730.9 mi
- 740.64 mi1040 Alton Road, Miami Beach, FL0.64 mi from Pelican Hotel2 reviews
Great little Italian place with a family restaurant sort of vibe to it. It's much more mellow than most of the options around Lincoln road. They have a nice prix fixe menu but I recommend trying the lamb shank instead. It's slow cooked in a barolo wine sauce and there is an option to add risotto to it. The two ...
- 750.94 mi1685 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL0.94 mi from Pelican Hotel2 reviews
OK, I will start by admitting I really love the Delano. If you can't stay here, at least come to eat. Bianca has both indoor and outdoor tables. Sit outside, order some cocktails, and enjoy the view of the Delano garden and pools behind them. The food is Italian and tasty (if a bit pricey for what it is). I ...Popular with
- 760.59 mi1446 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, United States0.59 mi from Pelican Hotel5 reviews
I went to Havana 1957 on a recent trip to Miami for a bachelorette party and had a great time! We sat outside, which after just surviving a horrific northeast winter, was a welcome and warm change! Sitting outside was such a fun atmosphere to be in, there are a lot of people walking right through the outdoor area, but ...Popular with
- 770.89 mi
- 780.6 mi1448 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 331390.6 mi from Pelican Hotel
moshi moshi, sushi sushi. one of my absolute favorite spots in Miami. tucked away in a nondescript corner of famed Espanola Way, Moshi Moshi offers quality fish and great service, plus an array of authentic japanese dishes to try. some of my favorites include the moshi moshi roll, the stir fried mushroom appetizer, which is a blend of exotic mushrooms ...Popular with
- 790.72 mi
- 800.91 mi