Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
- 55%Nightlife Lovers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Pelican HotelMember ofTrendstersLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 7Oct 29, 2013
The Pelican is a lovely boutique hotel with a trendy Art Deco vibe. Each room is themed and the Deco room made me feel like a romantic ex-pat staying in Paris, but on the ocean. The place has a unique style that fills the lobby and restaurant with a hip energy. The staff and service is also very friendly, plus there are some nice amenities like free breakfast, free happy hour cocktails, and free towels and beach chairs. It's a little gem right on Ocean Drive. If you love design and proximity to the beach, Pelican Hotel fits the bill.Recommended for:
- Pelican HotelMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesArt & Design LoversJun 18, 2014
The Pelican Hotel is your run of the mill Ocean Drive hotel, comfortably furnished and adequately priced and in the center of all the action. There's a restaurant and bar right downstairs, and a step outside puts you in walking distance to the the sleepless Clevelander Hotel, and various shopping and dining destinations. The hotel was actually launched by fashion brand Diesel, so no details were spared as far as interior design is concerned. I would recommend the Pelican hotel to someone that came to Miami to party.Recommended for:
Excellent!542 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is recommendable for travelers who want to party.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Location100% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Restaurant91% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel88% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 85%.
- BeachWonderful beach.
Dining options at Pelican Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available. This 3.5 star property offers small meeting rooms, a technology helpdesk, and limo/town car service. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Miami Beach property has 2 meeting rooms. Business services, wedding services, concierge services, and tour/ticket assistance are available. Additional property amenities include valet parking, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
There are 29 guestrooms at Pelican Hotel. Guestrooms have city or ocean views. Rooms are individually decorated and furnished. Beds come with premium bedding. Bathrooms feature phones, designer toiletries, bathrobes, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 4 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: US$ 25 per pet, per night
- Pet deposit: US$ 100 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Car Rental Desk