Home of Stampede and Flames hockey games. The cottage is 1 block from the train station that takes you to the door of the Saddledome a short ride away. All concerts, NHL hockey games and shows are held at the Saddledome year round.
Restaurants near Pengrowth Saddledome
- 611.26 mi1.26 mi from Pengrowth Saddledome1 review
- 621.18 mi1.18 mi from Pengrowth Saddledome1 review
- 631.14 mi1.14 mi from Pengrowth Saddledome1 review
- 641.17 mi1.17 mi from Pengrowth Saddledome1 review
- 652.02 mi
- 661.18 mi1.18 mi from Pengrowth Saddledome1 review
- 672.07 mi2.07 mi from Pengrowth Saddledome1 review
Awesome ramen! Definitely try the chili goma ramen!!!!
- 682.17 mi2.17 mi from Pengrowth Saddledome1 review
A quaint Japanese ramen shop with a nice selection of miso, shoyu, and dry ramen. I highly recommend their Ninja broth ramens.
- 693.23 mi3.23 mi from Pengrowth Saddledome1 review
- 701.19 mi1.19 mi from Pengrowth Saddledome1 review
A work colleague introduced me to the Brûlée Bakery on a nicely warm and sunny Saturday morning. We were walking down Electric Avenue, when she made a hard turn at an unmarked door and then hard left to downstairs. Upstairs was a cooking store and school, with the Metrovino Wine Shop farther through. She knows of this place as she ...
- 712.04 mi
- 721.16 mi
- 731.31 mi1.31 mi from Pengrowth Saddledome1 review
Good place for gourmet donuts. Definitely get the Maple Bacon and S'Mores!! Mmmmm....
- 741.13 mi1.13 mi from Pengrowth Saddledome
This restaurant has two personalities. Lunch and dinner. Lunch has all the traits of the typical downtown office rush. Suits and pencil skirts shuffling and shifting as the hour passes. In the evening it changes pace significantly, the hemlines are looser, as well as the s wine pouring. Lunch can be quite slow, although service here never fails to be ...Popular withBusinessLuxuryFoodies
- 751.25 mi1.25 mi from Pengrowth Saddledome1 review
This Fionn MacCool's is indeed the hotel bar for the Sheraton Suites Eau Claire. The prices are probably higher due to business traveller types like me, but I have always found it a comfortable and friendly place to hang out. That's especially true during the Stanley Cup Playoffs or during the CFL season when an exciting sportscast goes well with ...
- 761.32 mi1.32 mi from Pengrowth Saddledome1 review
REVELRY AND REVOLUTION! I was taking a long exploratory walk through various parts of Calgary, when the Beer Revolution sign caught my attention. I immediately remembered my good times at Oakland's Beer Revolution and decided to to seek my "40 Ounces of Freedom" here in Cow Town. Actually, Calgary's Beer Revolution is a little more scrubbed that the funkier Oakland ...
- 771.32 mi
- 781.46 mi1.46 mi from Pengrowth Saddledome1 review
This place makes a pretty good mocha latte, but for a lactose intolerant, it sucks not being able to get it in soy. Good selection of pastries and other baked goods at this location compared to the waves on 5th Street. And this location has ample free parking. Much bigger seating space and selection. On the last several visits it ...Popular withBusinessTrendstersNightlife
- 791.43 mi
- 801.21 mi1.21 mi from Pengrowth Saddledome1 review
Great spot to catch dinner without reservations and also have the intimate romantic dinner feeling. The space is small, it's formally a house and hard to miss. It comes with a small lot for parking off to the side, but street parking is easily found. On the few occasions I've been here the service has been great. Marco the owner ...Popular withBusinessFoodiesFamilies