Imposing building, imposing hotel, imposing interiors...but really just all a façade...the description that should be used is: impressive. The service at the Pen NY is warm, professional and sincere. Everything appears so traditional and proper here: from the formal stair case to the up right posture of almost every staff encountered here. We were impressed with the service first attitude. ...
Vacation rentals near Peninsula New York for Business Travelers
- 10.95 mi0.95 mi from Peninsula New York1 review
This apartment was a great place to stay. It is an easy walk to broadway plays, times square, and a large subway train station. Working with the owner was easy. Theater Row Diner and Szechuan Palace are very close and have good food and service.
- 23.89 mi3.89 mi from Peninsula New York1 review
A beautifully renovated brownstone townhouse in the heart of New York City. The owners were also extremely helpful and sympathetic! We would certainly book the flat again.Popular with
- 31.41 mi1.41 mi from Peninsula New York2 reviews
I really really liked the tripPopular with
- 43.57 mi3.57 mi from Peninsula New York2 reviews
Go visit some second hand shops in Williamsburg and have a nice latte while you´re there. Great place!
- 53.49 mi3.49 mi from Peninsula New York1 review
Perfect for us - Two adults and one child, there for business and sightseeing. Nothing too fancy or "frilly", just basic but secure and clean digs tastefully furnished in a nice neighborhood and VERY handy to Manhattan subway. All for a fair price...
- 62.63 mi2.63 mi from Peninsula New York1 review
- 71.69 mi1.69 mi from Peninsula New York1 review
Union Square, Gramercy's Best - Second Ave & 22nd Street!!Popular with
- 83.49 mi3.49 mi from Peninsula New York1 review
Our 2nd Floor Parlor Apt
- 93.31 mi3.31 mi from Peninsula New York1 review
We have three apartments in our Williamsburg home at 19 Conselyea St. Brooklyn NY 11211. The GARDEN, the PARLOR and the WILLIAMSBURG.
- 1010.18 mi10.18 mi from Peninsula New York1 review
Great accommodations in a lovely neighborhood, central to many attractions.Popular with
- 1118.68 mi18.68 mi from Peninsula New York1 review
WOW, really !! I din't think I could get so much for so little. this house is amazing and it should be at list $ 1,000 per day, I'm happy that owner is not a greed person and just want a little money to help him paying the high cost of property tax and the mortgage. we Stayed at this ...