Vacation rentals near Penny's Place Inn Paradise
- 10.99 mi0.99 mi from Penny's Place Inn Paradise1 review
Thanks for your expertise and follow-up in this matter. You have done a very professional job! D.H.
- 23.79 mi3.79 mi from Penny's Place Inn Paradise1 review
We really enjoyed the condo. There is a slight problem with the a/c not keeping up with the afternoon sun on the plate glass and the bathroom sink doesn't hold water. Those are my only complaints. The condo is beautiful and well appointed. I would...
- 31.82 mi1.82 mi from Penny's Place Inn Paradise1 review
Off the heavy tourist path but in the center of everything
- 44.24 mi4.24 mi from Penny's Place Inn Paradise1 review
This condo was excellent! It was exactly as described in the listing plus more. It was amazingly clean and provided everything we needed during our stay. I could write pages and pages about this condo and the surrounding, but I will keep it short....
- 52.9 mi2.9 mi from Penny's Place Inn Paradise1 review
The condo was amazing and so comfortable for our stay. We did not want to leave! The location was perfect and easy to get to anything. The condo was spotless and had all the amenities you could possibly need. Our son lives only two blocks from the condo so he took us around to all the fun places. We especially ...Popular with
- 63.15 mi3.15 mi from Penny's Place Inn Paradise1 review
Once you stay here, you'll never want to stay anywhere else.
- 72.44 mi2.44 mi from Penny's Place Inn Paradise1 review
The old Hawaiian name for the general Puamana area was “Kauapaupili”. One translation of the name is “The place where the rain stops”, derived from the fact that there is frequently a weather dividing line here. Another translation given to us was “Mist that comes down from the mountain”. Beautiful place and sacred, should be respected.
- 83.5 mi3.5 mi from Penny's Place Inn Paradise1 review
Dukes, short drive or walk down the street through Lower Honokowai Park. Great food, right on the ocean. Open air dining.
- 92.75 mi2.75 mi from Penny's Place Inn Paradise1 review
THIS PROPERTY IS PERFECT AND COMFORTABLE AND WELL DECORATED. THE LOCATION IS QUIET BUT NEAR ALL SHOPPING, GOLF, RESTAURANTS AND THERE IS A BEAUTIFUL BEACH PARK ACROSS THE STREET. WE HAD SUCH A WONDERFUL STAY FOR OUR VACATION. I HOPE SOMEDAY YOU WI...
- 102.83 mi2.83 mi from Penny's Place Inn Paradise1 review
This is the most beautiful place we have ever stayed. Fresh flowers greeted us and the Condo was clean and well kept. The Property Manager Lindsay went above and beyond to help with our stay. Usually pictures don't tell the story about a hote...Popular with
- 1116.85 mi16.85 mi from Penny's Place Inn Paradise2 reviews
Recently, I had the pleasure of spending a wonderfully relaxing seven days in this condo. Right across the street from Sugar Beach, this adorable two bedroom condo had everything that I needed. Every morning I'd have coffee and then run on the beach. This unit had boogie boards, awesome beach chairs and umbrellas. A few nights I spent just watching ...Popular with
- 1219.95 mi19.95 mi from Penny's Place Inn Paradise1 review
Hughes Maui Condo is ground floor unit 113 in Building 10 of the Kamaole Sands Resort. This is the closest building to the beach. See private web site at www.hughesmauicondo.com or VRBO listing #495538. This has an ocean view along with garden and fountain views from the extra large lanai. From the lanai, you can step out and walk 100 ...
- 1313.39 mi13.39 mi from Penny's Place Inn Paradise1 review
Dad's beautiful home!
- 1417.65 mi17.65 mi from Penny's Place Inn Paradise2 reviews
This 4-bedroom home is perfect for families! As someone who actually lived in the "ohana" at this property for almost 3 years, I can attest to the fact that the neighborhood is away from the hustle/bustle, yet is centrally located near so many things. Waipuilani Beach Park is just 2 blocks away, which is has acres of beautifully manicured grass ...Popular with
- 156.91 mi6.91 mi from Penny's Place Inn Paradise2 reviews
Put on goggles and a snorkel and you can float above a wonderful undersea world of colorful fish and coral gardens. You will see a dozen or more giant Green Sea Turtles lounging on the bottom, coming up for a breath, or grazing on the algae. They are a protected species, so don’t swim close enough to touch them! Just ...
- 1613.34 mi13.34 mi from Penny's Place Inn Paradise1 review
Love the quiet, laid back atmosphere of Maalaea Banyans. It feels more like your your own tropical home opposed to the large Vacation Resorts.
- 175.43 mi5.43 mi from Penny's Place Inn Paradise1 review
Sands of Kahana is our home away from home! We love this place, and our corner unit is right on the beach with 180° views.
- 1819.17 mi19.17 mi from Penny's Place Inn Paradise1 review
We love the vibe in Kihei and the great aloha spirit here. Kihei is ever versatile, whether we're in the mood for an exciting day of surfing, swimming, snorkeling, gourmet dinning, shopping 'til we drop, whale watching, long walks on the beach, or simply relaxing with our toes in the sand, Kihei never disappoints. And, best of all, we start ...
- 1919.55 mi19.55 mi from Penny's Place Inn Paradise1 review
We are happy to share our remodeled condo with our guests. Check out vrbo.com/253912.
- 2017.14 mi17.14 mi from Penny's Place Inn Paradise1 review
My little family was lucky enough to be the first guests to stay at this condo, and we are so happy we were able to do so. We happened upon the property while planning, and our trip happened to be scheduled right when it was available. The condo i...