Pension Horse Inn
Tribes: Who likes this place?
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Pension Horse InnMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 1First to ReviewOct 18, 2013
Located just off the Main Street, near the city center, this is the perfect place to stay in Kosice. It's a five-minute walk from the train station, and surrounded by great restaurants. If you like vegetarian food, try AjVega, which is literally right next-door. Friendly staff, clean rooms, well-priced and continental breakfast included—it's a good value. When I stayed there in January 2012, I paid 29 euros for a room to myself (though it was a double room).
Excellent!142 reviews across the web.
- LocationTerrific location. 100% of the guests loved it.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelHotel is great. 80% satisfied guests.
- Room75% were happy with the bathroom.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 71% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Food61% found the breakfast to be acceptable.