Pepe's Mexican Restaurant

821 North Placentia Avenue, Fullerton, CA

• Pepe's Mexican RestaurantPro 2014
    Schel
    4 Nov 13, 2013

Ok let me just preface this by saying, if you are a health conscious vegetarian goofball dont read any further.

If you dont mind a lil grease (the flavoring in a nice place [read hole in the wall] like this) or other intangibles that would make the hoity toity stick their noses up, get your butt over here.

They make some outstanding burritos and tacos. I havent tried anything else so I cant say if anything else is good or not. However these bad boys are overstuffed with delicious numnums. The tacos look about 2" higher due to all the cheese and lettuce they put in with a generous portion of meat. The burritos look like they can burst at the seam as soon as you lift it to your mouth.

Even though I love the taste of the grease, it is occasionally a bit too much for me hence the 4 not 5 stars. Regardless, this is one of my favorite lil taco joints that never disappoints.

The one other negative is its cash or debit card only and an extra charge for debit card usage! SO BRING CASH!

I wish I was eating there right now I must say and I am suddenly hungry right now :\ but lunch is 2 hours away and I may just wind up here today :D

This place just makes me want to *CHOMP*CHOMP*CHOMP* while going NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!!!

Recommended for:BackpackersBudget TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies