Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Outstanding!740 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Hotel Building100% said the facilities were very new.
- Room93% thought the view was good.
- Food91% enjoyed the vegetable dishes.
- Service88% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 81%.
- Hotel74% thought it was clean.
Recreational amenities include a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This Queenstown property has 1 meeting rooms. Wedding services, concierge services, and tour assistance are available. Additional property amenities include barbecue grills and secure parking.
There are 84 guestrooms at Peppers Beacon Queenstown. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature showers and hair dryers. Televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include irons/ironing boards and clock radios.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Self Contained & Serviced property is rated 5 stars.