- 11/140 William Street, Perth Western Australia, Australia3 reviews
Loved this bar especially the rooftop bar. Great for those hot summer nights that Perth has. Don't get there too late though or you will be waiting in quite a line.
- 6901 Albany Highway, Victoria Park WA, Australia1 review
Great neighbourhood pub!
- 1415 Johnson Parade, Perth, WA 6012 Australia
A great place for a romantic dinner, or a lazy Sunday lunch. Sitting over the Swan River, near the University, and yacht club. Great seasonal seafood, and local wines make this a must if you wish to try local produce and fare!
- 15147 Oxford Street (Leederville), Perth, Australia1 review
The burger was excellent and the atmosphere was clean and modern. Sad to say that I left a bit hungry, though. Where I'm from, burgers come with fries. They just do! It's one of those constants in life. No matter how chaotic your day, there is one thing you can rely on. So, on that note, the lonely burger may ...Popular with
- 17140 William Street, Perth, Australia1 review
You'll find this little cafe on the corner of William Street, across from the busy metro station and Perth's upmarket shopping district. Tartine cafe offers simple but tasty food, fine coffee, and a European atmosphere right in the CBD.Popular with