Hotels for Nightlife Lovers in Peru
Recommended for You
- Avenida 28 de Julio 151 | Miraflores, Lima, PeruRanked #5 overall in Lima hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I was extremely impressed by this hotel. For the price, they really offer a lot: top-notch rooms, excellent and friendly service, a business center, great bars and a restaurant (and...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- Av. Ferrocaril s/n, Urubamba 84, PeruRanked #1 overall in Urubamba hotels4 reviews
Great hotel part of Starwood Hotels amazing views. Rates can vary from $280 per night.Popular with
- Domeyer 366 Barranco, Lima, PeruRanked #2 overall in Lima hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Highly Recommended. Reasonable prices for a beautiful place and excellent service. Unique experience in a breathtaking home overlooking the ocean. There is even a pool on the property which is...Popular with
- 4Paseo de la Republica 170, Miraflores, Lima, Peru (Formerly Sheraton Lima Hotel & Casino)Ranked #6 overall in Lima hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The Sheraton Lima is near downtown and is a nice hotel built and maintained to western standards of comfort and security. The neighborhood it is in isn't the best, however,...Popular with
- 5Collpa Colorado, 084, PeruRanked #2 overall in Tambopata-Candamo hotels2 reviews
Cocococha lake deep in the Tambopata national reserve. It forms an important habitat for many of the endangered and emblematic species such as macaws, black caimans and giant river otters...
- 6San Blas, Cusco, PeruRanked #25 overall in Cusco hotels1 review
Very clean. Amazing views of Cusco. Wonderful staff. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in Cusco.
- 7Av. Luna Arreita 467 - 469, Luna Arrieta 467, Huacho, PeruRanked #1 overall in Huacho hotels1 review
The best place in the WHOLE region.. its very beautiful and clean and well kept up.. Each room has a different style and layout.. and right on the beach too.....
- 8Av Perotti S/N | Balneario de Huacachina, Huacachina, PeruRanked #1 overall in Huacachina hotels1 review
This is a fun hostel. Large grassy grounds and an elevated pool deck area to catch all of the afternoon sunshine. This is a favorite among the students so you...Popular with
- Via Central 150 | Empresarial Real, San Isidro, Lima, PeruRanked #22 overall in Lima hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
When originally booking this hotel we thought it was downtown Lima only to find out it's not in the center. You'll still have to cab to all of the shopping...Popular with
- Salaverry 2599, San Isidro District, PeruRanked #23 overall in Lima hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
The hotel is clean and comfortable. It reminds me of a 90's Marriott. All the amenities you would expect. While in a busy area there isn't too much walking distance...