Pestana Porto Hotel
Member Reviews (3)
- Pestana Porto HotelMember ofAdventure TravelersNightlife LoversTrendsters+ 1Feb 23, 2013
Perfectly located hotel in the Unesco protected Ribeira. Not all the rooms are located in the old magnificent building but it remains an excellent place to stay. The breakfast outside on the Douro river at early morning was one of my favorites moments of a recent trip in Portugal.
- Pestana Porto HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 6First to ReviewMar 12, 2013
This Hotel is right on the Duoro River and an easy walking distance from all of the Port Houses. There's also a nearby promenade with good restaurants. Other Porto sites are also enjoyably walkable. My only frustration is that you really have to be on top of your driving game in terms of directions and congestion.
This is a nice hotel, with very helpful and friendly service, a comfortable room and a very good breakfast. However, after staying at the nearby Pousada do Porto, Palácio do Freixo, sometimes a hotel room is just that.
Outstanding!893 reviews across the web.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Bar and Beverages100% thought the wine selection was excellent.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room95% thought the view was good.
- Location84% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Food82% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Porto property has event space consisting of banquet
Guestrooms have balconies. Bathrooms feature bidets and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.