Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
- 1Ranked #1 overall in Petra hotels3 reviews
Great property steps from Petra. I was one of the first people to arrive in Petra and that makes a big difference to the whole experience. I highly recommend this...Popular with
- Ranked #2 overall in Petra hotels1 review
We were booked in the newly renovated area and the rooms were great, most specially the location because its the only hotel next to the gates of Petra! Only concern...Popular with
- Ranked #3 overall in Petra hotels1 review
All rooms in this hotel overlooks a breathtaking sight. Only for that I rated it high. Food is regular although all my colleagues loved the buffet. Only problem is its...
- Ranked #4 overall in Petra hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 5
The Petra Marriot Hotel was far away from Petra, but it also sat on the top of the ridge that gave it amazing views of the valley and great sunsets....Popular with
- 5Ranked #5 overall in Petra hotels1 review
- Ranked #8 overall in Petra hotels1 review
- Ranked #7 overall in Petra hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Exotic resort, formerly an actual village transformed to a hotel. No two rooms are alike. Each one was actually a house of a bedouin before. Breathtaking sight of sunrise and...
- 8Ranked #6 overall in Petra hotels1 review
- Ranked #9 overall in Petra hotels1 review
Hotel Edom is in the town of Wadi Musa, which is right next to Petra site. The hotel itself is very close and convenient walking distance to the entrace of...Popular with
- Ranked #10 overall in Petra hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Just a short walk to the Petra site entrance and by far the most comfortable hotel in town. There's a mid-size pool, useful for cooling off after a hot and...