PetSmart West Los Angeles

11250 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, United States

• PetSmart West Los Angeles

I recently adopted a cat from a local shelter (NKLA or No Kill Los Angeles), so I have been frequenting this PetSmart for all of my cat/pet essentials.

This PetSmart is located on the third floor of an interesting shopping center. It took me FOREVER to figure out how to get to the store. Enter through the parking garage entrance off of Sawtelle, and drive up to the top floor of the garage. That is basically the only way to get into the store, even though there are signs for the store on the outside of the building.

I like that the store is located on the top floor because there is always TONS of parking! It's a huge outdoor top level of the garage and I never have a problem finding a good spot!

Whenever I enter this store, I am automatically greeted by one of the employees. Then, whenever an employee walks by me while I'm browsing the aisles, I am usually also asked if I need help. This might sound annoying and almost overly attentive, but I never feel uncomfortable or prodded too often which is really nice!

I've managed to get everything for my new cat here, such as collar, toys, food dishes/mat, litter box essentials, scratching posts, etc. They have a MUCH better selection than when I initially went to Target to find stuff. Their prices aren't really that overpriced either, which I really appreciated.

They have a machine at the front where you can make a customized pet ID tag for your animal. I made one for my Cocoa and it is so cute!

They also have a grooming center, and I believe they have a pet training facility/classes if you're interested in disciplining your animal.

Overall, I highly recommend this PetSmart. Great service, very clean and spacious store, and great parking too! 5 stars!

Sky Hotel