PGA National Resort and Spa
Member Reviews (2)
- PGA National Resort and SpaFirst to ReviewSep 02, 2012
Of course if you are a golfer this Is a must go resort. The staff is super friendly and fun. Pool is nice and inviting without being too crowded. The hotel is just finishing a huge remodeling and it shows. Overall a great experience. Just wish they had a bit more things to offer for kids.
Very Good!286 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for golfers.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Location93% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 90%.
- Hotel86% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 83%.
- Food75% were happy with the price of the breakfast.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 73% of guests mentioned it positively.