Of course if you are a golfer this Is a must go resort. The staff is super friendly and fun. Pool is nice and inviting without being too crowded. The hotel is just finishing a huge remodeling and it shows. Overall a great experience. Just wish they had a bit more things to offer for kids.
Restaurants near PGA National Resort and Spa
- 10.01 mi0.01 mi from PGA National Resort and Spa1 review
- 20.74 mi0.74 mi from PGA National Resort and Spa
Fresh fish abounds in Florida, but a really great Thai restaurant is a treasured find. It seems like Talay Thai, one of Palm Beach Gardens' best restaurants, is always busy, so it's safe to make reservations, despite the unpretentious atmosphere. Popular dishes include the Talay spring rolls, chicken satay and lobster pad thai and can be shared family style.Popular withFoodies
- 30.73 mi
- 40.8 mi
- 50.47 mi0.47 mi from PGA National Resort and Spa1 review
Also have take away. 561-775-2522
- 63.8 mi
- 74.65 mi
- 83.28 mi
- 93.18 mi
- 104.76 mi
- 113.29 mi
- 122.93 mi2.93 mi from PGA National Resort and Spa3 reviews
Big grocery store and have big selection.
- 132.62 mi
- 144.17 mi4.17 mi from PGA National Resort and Spa2 reviews
I've never been to New York City, but imagine this place is authentic as can be. Unbelievable garlic-roasted chicken wings covered with caramelized onions, and a sausage, pepperoni, prosciutto and mushroom pizza like no other. If you are ever in Palm Beach Gardens, FL, "test" it for yourself. P.S. Beer is cold, too!!
- 154.22 mi
- 164.47 mi4.47 mi from PGA National Resort and Spa2 reviews
LOCAL GOURMET MARKETPopular withVegetarianLuxuryFoodies
- 172.01 mi
- 182.05 mi2.05 mi from PGA National Resort and Spa1 reviewPopular withFoodiesLuxuryWellness
- 193.26 mi3.26 mi from PGA National Resort and Spa2 reviews
Nice Bar, one of the popular ones.
- 203.15 mi3.15 mi from PGA National Resort and Spa2 reviews
Little bistro hidden in the mall. Nice selection of quiches and sandwiches.