PGA National Resort and Spa
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- PGA National Resort and SpaFirst to ReviewSep 02, 2012
Of course if you are a golfer this Is a must go resort. The staff is super friendly and fun. Pool is nice and inviting without being too crowded. The hotel is just finishing a huge remodeling and it shows. Overall a great experience. Just wish they had a bit more things to offer for kids.
Good!334 reviews across the web.
- Hotel BuildingConference area was excellent, according to 100%
- Ambiance95% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location90% liked the proximity to shopping.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 88%.
- Wellness Areatop-notch fitness area, thought 82%.
- Hotel74% considered it to be very well-maintained.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed