Pharaohs Palace Hostel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Pharaohs Palace HostelMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersLuxury Travelers+ 2First to ReviewJul 03, 2012
This is a scary and uncomfortable guesthouse set on the 5th floor of a frightening building on a bustling area in Cairo. The rooms are sold as single w/bedroom; however, the bathroom is outside! The place/room is so dirty that guests probably sleep on their hiking clothes. The reception team is mostly rude and have a hard time to communicate in English. The area is chaotically nice, it houses a diversity of shops, bakeries and restaurants. The Egypt Museum is within 15mins walk while the Giza Pyramids are about a 40mins drive.
Mediocre21 reviews across the web.
- LocationTerrific location. 100% of guests enjoyed it.
- HotelExcellent hotel. Highly appreciated by 100% of guests.
- ServiceWorld class service. 93% of the guests loved it.
- RoomAwful rooms. Criticized by 73% of the guests.