Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort & Spa
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 51%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (4)
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort & SpaMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 11May 07, 2013
Infinity pools, resort dining, and a private beach make this luxury resort accommodation a great choice, especially when prices drop in the summer off-season.Recommended for:Luxury Travelers
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort & SpaFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
If you pre-book at the Phi Phi Island Village resort, there will be staff waiting there for you to transport you to the private part of the island (seriously, not to be missed). Otherwise, you can book the hotel as soon as you get off the boat. Make sure you have the Dolphin Breakfast (free with your room) which is the most amazing spread of food and tropical fruits...and you are eating almost directly on the beach. http://www.ppisland.com/.
Outstanding!2010 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a good beach hotel.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 92%.
- Hotel92% thought it was clean.
- Wellness/SportsVery nice wellness & sports facilities. Appreciated by 83% of guests.
- Food82% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 82% of the guests liked it.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 74%.