Hotels for Green Travelers in Philadelphia
- 117 South 17th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103Ranked #1 overall in Philadelphia hotels8 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Funky, cool and chic, I'm really digging the Kimpton Hotels I've been to thus far - San Francisco, Baltimore and now here in Philadelphia. The Hotel Palomar converts a historic...
- 1200 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107Ranked #2 overall in Philadelphia hotels7 reviewsHotel Class: 4
In one sense it is really cool that this hotel in the old PSFS building used be a major bank. In another sense, it can be a little creepy walking...Popular with
- 401 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106Ranked #5 overall in Philadelphia hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 4
This is the nicest place to stay at in Philadelphia's historic district. It's sits directly across from Federal Park and is a short walk to the Liberty Bell or Society...Popular with
- 120 South 17th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103Ranked #7 overall in Philadelphia hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Beautiful downtown hotel in a great spot between Rittenhouse Square and the Convention Center. Rooms are spectacular and fully decked out for luxury living. I loved hanging out by the...Popular with
- 1234 Locust St., Philadelphia, PA 19103 (Formerly The Inn on Locust)Ranked #15 overall in Philadelphia hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 3
What a cool "Independent" hotel. I haven't found a lot of small boutique hotels in Philadelphia that I like as much as the big name places, but this one is...
- 9000 Bartram Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19153Ranked #16 overall in Philadelphia hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
You know what, for an airport hotel with nothing fun to do anywhere in walking distance, this is not a bad spot. I really love the ducks in the lobby,...
- 1 Arrivals Rd, Philadelphia International Airport, Philadelphia, PA 19153Ranked #17 overall in Philadelphia hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The best thing about this hotel is that it is directly connected to the airport. If you get stuck on a layover, you don't even have to go anywhere, other...Popular with
- 18433 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaRanked #24 overall in Philadelphia hotels2 reviews
Hotel Monaco was great and as a dog owner I was very impressed that a high scale hotel not only allowed dogs but was also friendly about it, the door...
- 19215 South 16th Street, Philadelphia, PARanked #38 overall in Philadelphia hotels1 review
So the Racquet Club isn't exactly a hotel, but they do have guest rooms, so if you are a member or a friend is a member and invites you, you...Popular with
- 201201 Market Street, Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaRanked #37 overall in Philadelphia hotels2 reviews
Stayed here for a wedding last March. Very nice room. The place is humongous! We also had brunch in their Restaurant 13 which was very good. We are going to...Popular with