Hotels for Outdoor Enthusiasts in Philadelphia
- 1234 Locust St., Philadelphia, PA 19103 (Formerly The Inn on Locust)Ranked #15 overall in Philadelphia hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 3
What a cool "Independent" hotel. I haven't found a lot of small boutique hotels in Philadelphia that I like as much as the big name places, but this one is...
- 9000 Bartram Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19153Ranked #16 overall in Philadelphia hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
You know what, for an airport hotel with nothing fun to do anywhere in walking distance, this is not a bad spot. I really love the ducks in the lobby,...
- 1715 Rittenhouse Square Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103 (Formerly Rittenhouse Square Bed and Breakfast)Ranked #19 overall in Philadelphia hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
This hotel is a nice alternative to the big city hotels if you're looking to experience a more authentic and traditional Philadelphia. It's a charming building in a beautiful historic...
- One Dock Street, 2nd and Walnut Streets, Philadelphia, PA 19106Ranked #20 overall in Philadelphia hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Best hotel swimming pool in Philadelphia, hands down! The glass-enclosed rooftop pool deck is enormous, sunny, clean and almost too inviting. Who'd want to go see the Liberty Bell when...Popular with
- 235 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106Ranked #29 overall in Philadelphia hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Location alone makes this hotel worth considering for a visit to Philadelphia. Set directly across the street from Independence Park, just a short walk from the Liberty Bell and adjacent...Popular with
- 225 S. 8th St., Philadelphia, PA 19106Ranked #41 overall in Philadelphia hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Now this is how a historic boutique hotel is supposed to be. A beautiful, classic Philadelphia building that has been meticulously maintained and brought to modern standards with luxurious, contemporary...
- One East Penn Square, Philadelphia, PA 19107Ranked #51 overall in Philadelphia hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Despite it's prime location and fully-equipped suites, I was not impressed with this hotel. It's drab, antiquated, and claustrophobic. The price is equal to or more than nearby fantastic hotels,...Popular with
- 281601 Sansom Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103Ranked #52 overall in Philadelphia hotels2 reviews
Oakwood is a decent downtown option for temporary housing. Don't expect and frills or hotel amenities as this doesn't really qualify as a hotel. It's more of an apartment complex...
- 29301 South 12th and Spruce Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107Ranked #56 overall in Philadelphia hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 2
Not a fan, but I'm not usually favorable to very small boutique hotels. The Alexander feels very antique and old. The service is horrible and the front desk clerk actually...Popular with
- 303400 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaRanked #60 overall in Philadelphia hotels1 review