Restaurants near Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- 1201 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107Distance: 0.0 mi5 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Typical Marriott, it is in a great location on Market St next to City Hall. South Broad st is two blocks away. Great place to stay if you are going...Popular with
- 1N 12th St & Arch St, Philadelphia, PA 19107Ranked #1 overall in Philadelphia restaurantsDistance: 0.1 mi
A great place during the week for lunch or a snack. There is so much variety in the food - seafood to mediterranean, and also a variety of specialty booths...Popular with
- 2121 S 13th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107Ranked #16 overall in Philadelphia restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi
Steven Starr's fabulous Mexican in Philadelphia is one of my favorites. Their guacamole choices are outstanding and their entrees are unique and delicious. Don't miss their exotic cocktails. The blood...Popular with
- 31310 Drury St, Philadelphia, PA 19107Ranked #20 overall in Philadelphia restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi
Too crowded! But the live band was cool. This place is somewhat of a Philadelphia institution, having been around for a very long time. The history is unbeknownst to me,...Popular with
- 4110 South 13th Street, Philadelphia, PARanked #21 overall in Philadelphia restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi4 reviews
After a few unsuccessful attempts to get a Saturday night reservation at Barbuzzo, we were lucky to get it for Thursday night (reserving on OpenTable just a few days earlier)....Popular with
- 51414 South Penn Square, Philadelphia, PA 19102, United StatesRanked #29 overall in Philadelphia restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi5 reviews
Great coffee but a bit loud and doesn't have the best seating for a study session. This location in comparison to the Rittenhouse version is suited more to a quick...
- 7116 S 11th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107-4801, United StatesRanked #38 overall in Philadelphia restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi5 reviews
Tur-duck-en burger. 'Nuff said! Other than that menu item specialty, it's a pretty good place for American comfort foods. They also accommodated our massive party of 14 quite easily, but...