Hotels for Vegetarian in Philippines
Recommended for You
- 1Dao, Dauis | Panglao Island, 6340, PhilippinesRanked #1 overall in Dauis hotels4 reviews
Bohol Bee Farm is a fantastic place to go if you like food. The farm is an organic farm that supplies all it needs to accommodate it's kitchen. If you...Popular with
- Manila, PhilippinesRanked #1 overall in Manila hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 5
I got several interesting places, some places are really crowded. And also I like this place which is most comfortable for me to stay.Popular with
- 3Anvaya Cove, Morong, PhilippinesRanked #1 overall in Morong hotels5 reviews
Morning golf. Hop in a golf cart to the mountainside. Hike up. Zipline down. Hop into a kayak. Plunge into the cool ocean. Have lunch. Lounge by the pool. Jump...Popular with
- Arreceffi Island Resort Honda Bay, Puerto Princesa, Palawan, PhilippinesRanked #1 overall in Puerto Princesa hotels5 reviews
This all-inclusive, private-island resort is well worth the one-hour boat ride from Puerto Princessa. All of the impeccably clean and tastefully decorated bungalows are truly oceanfront. The restaurant serves an...Popular with
- Punta Engaño Road, Lapu-Lapu City, PhilippinesRanked #1 overall in Lapu Lapu hotels15 reviewsHotel Class: 5
My all time favorite hotel in Cebu. Truly world class! Best to request a room with an ocean view. Huge rooms and great amenities. There is a eatery near the...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- Ayala Avenue Corner Makati Avenue, Makati, Luzon 1200, PhilippinesRanked #1 overall in Makati City hotels20 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Really lovely hotel. Only spent one night before a flight, but it was memorable. Very posh and sleek.Popular with
- 7Saud Beach, Pagudpud, Luzon, PhilippinesRanked #1 overall in Pagudpud hotels4 reviews
picturesque! and their local food is delicious! but the sea could sometimes be a little too rough for swimming...
- Tulubhan, 5608, PhilippinesRanked #1 overall in Boracay Island hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
An island retreat with in-house dining, bar, spa and fitness areas. One and two bedroom suites feature heart-melting views and Wifi, so you can share with friends back home.
- 9Pamalican Island | PO Box 456, Palawan 0000, PhilippinesRanked #4 overall in Puerto Princesa hotels2 reviews
This is an exceptional property. Pamalican island is the tropical get away that you have always dreamed about and Amanpulo is flawless. You will pay for the privilege of visiting...Popular with
- 101 Raffles Drive, Makati Avenue, Makati City, PhilippinesRanked #10 overall in Manila hotels1 review
Newest luxury hotel in the financial district. Had a meeting and service is excellent.Popular with