- 1Paseo De Roxas, Ayala Avenue, Makati City, PhilippinesRanked #1 overall in Makati City restaurants
Full ear-shatteringly loud bass (thanks to the massive speaker system blasting 80's classics), the atmosphere might be a little weird, but the meaty Filipino favorites (including more variations on fish...Popular with
- 5Julio Diaz Street, Cebu City, PhilippinesRanked #1 overall in Lapu Lapu restaurants4 reviews
First ever branch in Luzon, located at SM Fairview. This Mexican inspired restaurant originated in Cebu. The three O's from the resto's name 'Mooon' represents the three siblings who previously...
- 6Red Coconut Beach Resort, Aklan Province, Western Visayas, Boracay 5608, PhilippinesRanked #2 overall in Boracay Island restaurants
Beachside restaurant that's part of the Red Coconut Resort, this spot is known for its smashing location right on White Beach by Station 2.Popular with
- 761 President’s Ave., Paranaque City, PhilippinesRanked #1 overall in Paranaque restaurants
Great affo readable good that's why it became very popular. Desserts all to due for specially mango bravo. I usually take out some frozen foods like baked macaroni, Beef Tapa...
- 9Limketkai Mall, Rosario Drive, Lapasan, Cagayan de Oro City, PhilippinesRanked #1 overall in Cagayan de Oro restaurants
I love their pastel! Personally, it's better than the ones in Vjandep because they are less sweet and the bread's fluffier. Since their branch in Limketkai is a full service...
- 1025 Shuntug Road, Baguio City 2600, PhilippinesRanked #1 overall in Baguio City restaurants
My guidebook said this was the best restaurant in Baguio and my meal was great. I had a soup of fish, squid, and prawn. Desert was god too. Nice seating...Popular with