Restaurants for LGBT in Philippines
Recommended for You
- 1Cocomangas Boracay Island, Balabao, Malay, 5608, Aklan, Philippines Ranked #3 overall in Boracay Island restaurants3 reviews
Cocomanga's is a Boracay institution! A world-famous shooter bar also serving up amazing cocktails ("jam jars"), pizza and beer. Crazy dance floor antics in this place. Head here if you're...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 2Paseo De Roxas, Ayala Avenue, Makati City, PhilippinesRanked #1 overall in Makati City restaurants
ZOMG! I looked for this place after I settled down in my room. I dragged my sister and husband over there and felt a lil skeptical since they had moved...Popular with
- 7Red Coconut Beach Resort, Aklan Province, Western Visayas, Boracay 5608, PhilippinesRanked #2 overall in Boracay Island restaurants
Beachside restaurant that's part of the Red Coconut Resort, this spot is known for its smashing location right on White Beach by Station 2.Popular with
- 861 President’s Ave., Paranaque City, PhilippinesRanked #1 overall in Paranaque restaurants
Great affo readable good that's why it became very popular. Desserts all to due for specially mango bravo. I usually take out some frozen foods like baked macaroni, Beef Tapa...
- 10Limketkai Mall, Rosario Drive, Lapasan, Cagayan de Oro City, PhilippinesRanked #1 overall in Cagayan de Oro restaurants
I love their pastel! Personally, it's better than the ones in Vjandep because they are less sweet and the bread's fluffier. Since their branch in Limketkai is a full service...