Restaurants for Nightlife Lovers in Philippines

1,032 Results
filtered byNightlifeX

Gerry's Grill

ZOMG! I looked for this place after I settled down in my room. I dragged my sister and husband over there and felt a lil skeptical since they had moved location to a new section of the mall and the menu looked a lil different. Hell, it's been years since I last ate here. My sister and I went to ...

Red Coconut Bar & Restaurant

Great place to grab a drink and a snack while sitting infront of the beach. Service is great and the food is decent. Order the seafood and you can't go wrong!

Popular withOutdoorBusinessTrendsters

Fridays Restaurant & Bar

Cool off with a frozen margarita at this Boracay institution, an important addition to any summer itinerary.

Popular withLGBT

Mang Inasal

Mang Inasal specializes in bbq chicken and mine wasn't bad but wasn't great either. It's sort of fast food. The have a deal: chicken and unlimited rice for 99 pesos.

Popular withBudgetFoodiesFamilies

Cafe by the Ruins

My guidebook said this was the best restaurant in Baguio and my meal was great. I had a soup of fish, squid, and prawn. Desert was god too. Nice seating in the garden. I would like to go back to try the mango prawn curry and also their breakfast because they have a bakery too.

Vikings Luxury Buffet

food option is a lot! cozy place & yummy food!

Max's Restaurant

If you want fried chicken, this is the place to go. Like some of the bigger names in manila eatery.. this is like an institution and though I get tired of it from time to time, I always swing through at least once during my trip back home. And it's not the battered kind of chicken.. or at least not ...

Popular withBudgetFoodiesFamilies

Cafe Mediterranean

The place have a great selection of food. I ordered the lamb gyro plate which came with baba ganoush, tzatziki and tabbouleh. I love it. My friends were also raving about the moussaka. I will definitely try that next time. The service was fast and the servers were very friendly.

Mooon Café

Mexican themed restaurant and bar. One of the better place to mingle w/ the local crowd and talk about the city.

Loboc Riverwatch Floating Resto

Very nice experience here! It's so relaxing just to be on the boat and eating good food! The locals singing and playing their ukelele made this experience much more special! :)

Popular withBudgetAdventureOutdoor

Baker's Hill

Very pretty place and their food is super good! Don't forget to try their crocodile sisig! ❤️

Popular withGreenDesignOutdoor

Bag of Beans

Cute cafe with a view. Oprah raved about their Alamid Coffee (aka Civet Coffee...look it up), and it IS pretty good. Come to avoid crowded locales, look out over the water, and sip Barako coffee. Head's up: parking can be a bit painful in the miniscule lot.

Popular withFoodiesLocalOutdoor

Missy Bon Bon Breadshop - Limketkai Mall

I love their pastel! Personally, it's better than the ones in Vjandep because they are less sweet and the bread's fluffier. Since their branch in Limketkai is a full service bakery/cafe, try their other breads, fresh fruit juices and gelatos. I've managed to try their beer flavored gelato and it was good!

Bread Talk Makati Philippines

Break Talk is a chain bakery with locations all over Asia. You grab whatever you want from the different cubbies and place it on a tray, then they add it all up at the end. Bread Talk produces high quality pastries, both sweet and savory, and some of them are shaped like animals. Super cute!

Popular withTrendstersFoodiesStudents

Cocomangas Shooter Bar

Way overrated but if you are single or very thirsty this is a kinda downtrodden bar , disco with lots of working girls for hire.

Popular withWellnessFoodiesVegetarian

Nigi Nigi Nu Noo Bar & Restaurant

I love the view of the beach from the bar. My best friend and I would go here everyday for cocktails while watching the atmosphere of Boracay. The place is chill and the bartenders are super friendly. The food is delicious.

Persia Grill

Delicious, halal and very reasonably priced middle eastern menu. excellent location opposite greenbelt 5. nice ambience too

Beanbag Coffee Shop

hi,i'm a student from CAMARINES NORTE STATE COLLEGE Bicol Region. We're giving an endorsement letter for an interview at your Naga Branch tomorrow about your business policies and strategies. Hoping to make an interview on the 6Th of january. Hoping for your answer. thanks.

El Nido Boutique & Artcafé

Loved the ambiance of the place and the food is really good and affordable!

Popular withLocalFoodies