Things to do in Philippines
- 12Puerto Princesa, PhilippinesRanked #1 overall in Puerto Princesa things to do21 reviews
The one thing that can not be missed when visiting Palawan. This is considered the 8th wonder of the world and I can see why. There are lots of tourists...Popular with
- 133rd Flr. SM City Manila, Conception St. cor. Arroceros and San Marcelino, Manila, 1000, Metro Manila, PhilippinesRanked #8 overall in Manila things to do26 reviews
Like many of the other SM's that you'll find strewn across the pilipino cityscape.. they are almost all the same. Its like a large department store but the size of...
- 14Elliptical Road, Quezon City, PhilippinesRanked #9 overall in Manila things to do24 reviews
The lungs of Quezon City, this circular park holds outdoor recreational facilities for fitness and fun. You'll find places to bike, run, shop for native herbs and crafts, eat, even...Popular with
- 15General Luna Street, Manila, PhilippinesRanked #10 overall in Manila things to do23 reviews
The Manila Metropolitan Cathedral-Basilica, informally known as the Manila Cathedral, is aRoman Catholic basilica located in Manila,Philippines, dedicated to the Blessed Virgin Mary asOur Lady of the Immaculate Conception, the Principal Patroness of the Philippines. The cathedral serves as...
- 16Plaza Sugbo, off Magallanes Street, Cebu CityRanked #2 overall in Cebu City things to do27 reviews
Everyone who visits Cebu must not miss this landmark right at the back of the main cathedral. The Portuguese Magellan or Magallaness planted this when he discovered the country and...Popular with
- 17General Luna Street, Intramuros 1002, ManilaRanked #11 overall in Manila things to do17 reviews
This is one of the old churches in Intramuros. The walls have murals that fools your eyes to think that there were embrossed. you can also visit the musuem inside...Popular with
- 18Plaza Miranda and Quezon Boulevard, Manila 1011 PhilippinesRanked #12 overall in Manila things to do22 reviews
Quiapo church is one of the oldest churches in Manila. Every Friday, there's huge traffic around the area because there are a lot of devotees to The Black Nazarene. Many...Popular with