This is the best BBQ place in my book. I usually order the pork ribs. The wait to dine in is usually insane but take out line is really short. I recommend doing take out if you are really hungry.
Restaurants near Phil's BBQ for Wellness
- 10.25 mi3545 Midway Dr #E, San Diego, CA0.25 mi from Phil's BBQ2 reviews
What an interesting and delicious idea for us carb lovers. I really think that I eat pasta as an excuse to eat the bread that usually comes with it, so this concept is right up my alley. We tried the pesto and marinara torpastas. They were quite filling and ended up being both lunch and dinner. Prices are reasonable and ...
- 20.24 mi3577 Midway Drive, San Diego, CA, United States0.24 mi from Phil's BBQ1 review
Very generous portions, quick/friendly service, never a long wait + priced very afford-ably. My favorite is the breakfast sandwich and the mimosa special!Popular with
- 30.04 mi3711 Sports Arena Boulevard, San Diego, CA, United States0.04 mi from Phil's BBQ1 review
For high-class, non greasy, fluffy and well prepared omelets at 4 am, this is the spot! Not cramped with over-amped club kids, this restaurant is a nice sleepy departure from the post-rager standard. Expensive, but delish!
- 40.17 mi3615 Midway Dr, San Diego, CA, United States0.17 mi from Phil's BBQ
There were so many staff on site for the weekend of March Madness, luckily service was good and the wings came quick. There were probably 30 beers on tap and 5 different wing flavors to choose from. The boneless buffalo wings in the Wild sauce were tender and pretty spicy, but that's how I like it!Popular with
- 50.24 mi3500 Sports Arena Blvd, San Diego, California0.24 mi from Phil's BBQ1 review
This is the bar at the bottom of the Sports Arena (Valley View Casino Center). Cool modern decor and large pictures of previous concerts. Basic selection of alcohol and a few bar food options. Way cool place to hang and wait for the concert to start!
- 60.18 mi
- 70.98 mi
- 80.34 mi3944 West Point Loma Boulevard, San Diego, California0.34 mi from Phil's BBQ2 reviews
Voted best cheesesteak in San Diego by CityBeat Magazine's 2012 reader's poll, this spot does sandwiches, and that's all they do. No soup, no salad, no tacos. Just sandwiches. Well, there's fries, but there you have it. A great spot on your way to or from the beaches and Sea World.
- 90.67 mi
- 100.52 mi3166 Midway Dr, San Diego, CA 921100.52 mi from Phil's BBQ
This place has amazingly delicious & authentic Greek food. The Buffett has an abundance of variety while maintaining its freshness. The family owned & operated establishment is decorated with beautiful paintings done by the owner. Great food, great atmosphere & great prices, what else is there?
- 110.64 mi3102 Sports Arena Blvd, San Diego, CA 921100.64 mi from Phil's BBQ
Everyone raves about In-N-Out but I think I've gotten over the hype. However, the ingredients are very fresh, and quality that you can taste at a VERY affordable price. The fries are natural and not super greasy, therefore not crunchy. I love their "secret sauce" and dip my fries in it. Try animal style fries and burgers which include melted ...Popular with
- 120.72 mi
- 130.73 mi2855 Midway Drive, San Diego, CA, United States0.73 mi from Phil's BBQ1 review
It's got nice airy space, asian wood design. Food is typical asian buffet menu.
- 140.4 mi
- 150.52 mi
- 160.99 mi
- 170.36 mi
- 180.84 mi
- 190.36 mi
- 200.49 mi3445 Midway Dr, #D, San Diego, CA 921100.49 mi from Phil's BBQ1 review
This is a casual restaurant specializing in chicken wings and strips. You choose the level of spiciness of your chicken and they are served with a side of carrot sticks and breadsticks, which I prefer over Wing Stop's soggy fries. The decor is sporty. Decent, cheap eats!