About Piccadilly Circus:
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 75%History Buffs
- 68%Art & Design Lovers
- 64%Budget Travelers
- 63%Nightlife Lovers
User Reviews (230 Reviews)
- Piccadilly CircusMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 9Feb 27, 2014
Thumping with energy and color, Piccadilly Circus is a lovely burst of life in a city teeming with history. Spend some time, take some photos, and avoid the heavy crowds as best you can!
- Piccadilly CircusMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersFoodies+ 4Feb 14, 2014
Amazing, bright, vibrant, noisy. If you have a case of the blues, come and stand here and soak it all in. Plenty of music to be heard, plenty of musicals to be seen, plenty of food to be eaten.
- Piccadilly CircusMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 7Feb 01, 2014
Busy, busy, busy. I can certainly see why they call it a circus! It was neat to see but not all that interesting in general. I would suggest stopping for a pint in the area to really enjoy the madness of the city.
- Piccadilly Circus
- Piccadilly CircusMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 5Nov 19, 2013
It really is quite majestic.
Also, take the open-top bus tour (from any of the tour stands). You can get on and off again on the same ticket. That way if you get to a location you want to check out more, you just hop off, wander a bit, and catch on the next tour bus. Also, if you take the taxi, don't be shy to ask your driver for recommendations. They are full of great advice!
- Piccadilly CircusAmbassadorMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 4Nov 13, 2013
Piccadilly Circus was a site of constant activity!!! People and shops everywhere, amid the hustle and bustle of the market square and shopping area. Especially prolific were small boutique stores and tiny eateries. Exciting place to visit and shop around.
- Piccadilly CircusMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 2Oct 30, 2013
Visiting Picadilly reminded me of Times Square will the large lit billboards with scrolling marquees and ads. This place is also the center of the theater district. If you are looking to find a place to watch a play, this is where to go.
- Piccadilly CircusMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7Nov 24, 2013
I think it was probably more fun historically than it is now, but it's a transport hub with a lot of shops, bars, and within easy walking distance of almost everything. Also the Royal Academy of Arts and Society of Antiquaries are nearby.
- Piccadilly CircusMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2Oct 21, 2013
Piccadilly Circus is a very busy section of London that is made up of retail stores, bars and clubs. You'll see billboards light up at night as well as the famous red double decker buses. It's here where you'll witness the hectic, big city rush of London.Recommended for:Nightlife Lovers
Hotels Near Piccadilly CircusSee more nearby hotels
Things to Do Near Piccadilly CircusSee more nearby things to do
Restaurants Near Piccadilly CircusSee more nearby restaurants