Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Nightlife Lovers
Member Reviews (3)
- Piccolo HotelMember ofAdventure TravelersArt & Design LoversOct 14, 2013
I agree with Paula and Mike. I didn't realize the price of these rooms when I saw them at first. They're a lot more inexpensive than they look, and even if you usually enjoy having a pool or gym, there's a lot to do in Kuala Lumpur and in the area, so you might not need it.
I found the bar below the hotel funny. They mostly play Arabic music and rap and the bar is right by the sidewalk, so there's a lot going on. It's loud in that bar and even out on the sidewalk, and I wondered if you could hear the music upstairs, but I couldn't hear the music when I was in the rooms, so maybe the windows are sound proofed.
- Piccolo HotelSep 18, 2012
Piccolo has all that I need and it's located in the heart of Bukit Bintang. The price is decent. There's free Internet. The room's quite clean. I like the great customer service and the comfort of the room. It's clean and airy and spacious.The bar is marvelous, and the hotel area is nearby to other bars, good places for night life, shopping, and food heaven.For shoppers, there are a few malls near by such as Pavilion, a huge shopping center that's just across the street. Star Hill is a more upscale shopping center close by as well. Of course you have others such as Sungai Wang plaza ,BB Plaza and Lot 10 - all are less than a 10 min walk away.
- Piccolo HotelFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Piccolo is a great choice for a stop over in KL. The hotel may not have a pool, gym or even breakfast buffet but the rooms are top notch, the location perfect and the staff very accommodating. I would choose this hotel if you plan to be too busy shopping or eating to laze about by the pool.
Good!845 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location96% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service87% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 74% of guests gave positive feedback.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 69% of guests gave positive feedback.
- InternetInternet is average. Only 62% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- Room58% complained about the bathroom.