Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!898 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- Location99% thought it was easy to get to the train station.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 82%.
- Food67% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Room service is available during limited hours. Hotel Piemonte features a bar/lounge, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff. Additional property amenities include express check out. Translation services and tour assistance are available. The front desk is open 24 hours a day. This is a smoke free property.
Bathrooms feature bidets and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer phones and in room safes. Televisions have premium satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- City/local tax: EUR 2 per person, per night
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.