Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!1136 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- Location99% thought it was easy to get to the train station.
- Hotel90% thought it was clean.
- Service87% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 83%.
- Room62% said rooms were small.
A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Room service is available during limited hours. Hotel Piemonte features a bar/lounge, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff. Additional property amenities include express
Bathrooms feature bidets and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer phones and in room safes. Televisions have premium satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- City/local tax: EUR 2 per person, per night
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Wake Up Service
- Mini Bar In Room