Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!1170 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Location99% thought it was easy to get to the train station.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 89%.
- Service87% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room65% said rooms were small.
- InternetInternet is average.
A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Room service is available during limited hours. Hotel Piemonte features a bar/lounge, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff. Additional property amenities include express check out. Translation services and tour assistance are available. The front desk is open 24 hours a day. This is a smoke free property.
Bathrooms feature bidets and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer phones and in room safes. Televisions have premium satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- City/local tax: EUR 2 per person, per night
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service,... read more
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Wake Up Service
- Mini Bar In Room