A trip to Seattle is not complete without a visit to the 100-year-old Pike Place Market. Join the crowd gathered in front of the fishmongers, where you might just happen upon a show. Watch them toss fish like playing catch with a baseball! Also tucked away in the market’s nooks and crannies are authentic mainstays, from Rachel the shiny brass ...
Things to do near Pike Place Market for Budget Travelers
- 10.03 miPost Alley, Seattle, Washington0.03 mi from Pike Place Market29 reviews
A trip to Seattle is not complete without a visit to the 100-year-old Pike Place Market. Join the crowd gathered in front of the fishmongers, where you might just happen upon a show. Watch them toss fish like playing catch with a baseball! Also tucked away in the market’s nooks and crannies are authentic mainstays, from Rachel the shiny brass ...Popular with
- 20.16 miAlaskan Way, Seattle, WA 981010.16 mi from Pike Place Market118 reviews
What is it with waterfronts that infinitely make a city more attractive? I don't quite know the answer, but I do know walking along the Seattle Waterfront is a highlight in exploring this great city!Popular with
- 30.06 mi1530 Post Alley, Seattle,0.06 mi from Pike Place Market3 reviews
Moscow mules on tap! Rachel's Ginger Beer is a place where you can drink multiple flavors of ginger beer. Didn't know they had pink guava ginger beer? Well, this place has it. They also have on tap an assortment of alcoholic beverages that feature ginger beer. If you're thirsty in the Pike Place area and don't mind a spicy drink, ...Popular with
- 40.16 mi1301 Alaskan Way, Seattle, Washington0.16 mi from Pike Place Market15 reviews
This giant Ferris wheel at the Seattle waterfront is so much fun! It's designed with year-round use in Seattle in mind, so the cars are enclosed gondolas with generous viewing windows so you get amazing views of the city on one side and Puget Sound on the other. On a clear day it's easy to see the beautiful Olympic Mountains ...Popular with
- 50.1 mi1483 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98101-20150.1 mi from Pike Place Market58 reviews
Located in Seattle's downtown waterfront, the aquarium is open daily, featuring a Pacific coral reef with colorful tropical fish, otters, octopus, sea stars, urchins, and birds that fly underwater.Popular with
- 60.17 mi1300 First Avenue, Seattle, WA 98101-20030.17 mi from Pike Place Market13 reviews
Seattle Art Museum is huge-- ask for the student discount. Really enjoyed some of their modern stuff, as well as their older things, too. They had a cool "listening tour" that allowed everyone to go at their own pace. We spent a good couple of hours here, and probably could've spent more were we not exhausted by the end of ...
- 70.24 mi
- 80.06 mi1426 1st Avenue, Seattle, WA0.06 mi from Pike Place Market3 reviews
Showbox sports a great eclectic stage with a swanky little bar. Hosting some of the most popular upcoming musicians, the quality of bands and singers you'll experience at this hot spot will make it to the top of the music charts.Popular with
- 90.18 mi200 University Street, Seattle, WA0.18 mi from Pike Place Market2 reviews
This modern facility is the performance venue for the internationally renowned Seattle Men’s Chorus, along with Seattle Women’s Chorus, the largest community choruses in America, and the largest gay choruses in the world. Flying House Productions, which administrates the choruses, ranks third among the state's music organizations with more than 300 members of SMC and more than members of SWC.Popular with
- 100.11 mi1325 1st Avenue, Seattle, WA0.11 mi from Pike Place Market2 reviews
I am no chocolate fan but even I was taken by Fran's cute little displays of truffles of every size, shape, color and flavor. I stopped by here with a gf because of the cuteness of the store and ended up walking away with some truffles for presents myself because they were too hard to resist! The store is clean, ...
- 110.01 mi1519 Pike Pl, Ste 80.01 mi from Pike Place Market2 reviews
You know, I love the concept of great tasting specialty pasta and I do wish they were in the Bay Area, however a criticism for this place is that their recipes for their own pastas are NOT good at all! I enjoy cooking their pastas in a series of traditional sauces simply because they actually provide flavor or something to ...
- 120.03 mi1531 Western Ave, Seattle, Washington0.03 mi from Pike Place Market2 reviews
It seems that every time I come to Seattle (which isn't very often), I end up at the Pike Brewing Company. The first time must have been over 10 years ago after coming back from a business trip in Anacortes. So these guys must be doing something right to still be standing. It probably helps that Pike Brewing Company is ...Popular with
- 130.05 mi1511 1st Avenue, Seattle, Washington0.05 mi from Pike Place Market2 reviews
A map lovers dream. The entire store is dedicated to maps and travel related products. I had such a fun time here that I forgot about the time. It was one of my fav stores in Seattle.
- 140.23 mi
- 150.23 mi1601 3rd Avenue, Seattle, WA, United States0.23 mi from Pike Place Market1 review
Just uphill from the Pike Place Market, climb on up to Macy's! It's just a few blocks away! Pick up some wonderful dresses. Walk up just about two blocks on Pine Street through Westlake Center to Nordstroms and hop on the Monorail to Seattle Center! Such fun! Make a day of it! http://www.seattlemonorail.com/about/#route
- 160.06 mi1419 1st Avenue, Seattle, WA0.06 mi from Pike Place Market1 review
Like Candied Apples??? How about delicious chocolate? Be sure to stop in at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory when you are at the Pike Place Market! Bring some back with you or back to your friends!
- 170.08 mi84 Pine Street, Seattle, Washington0.08 mi from Pike Place Market1 review
This is such a fun place to go in to look or shop at if you love kitchen stuff! You could find a lot of gadgets for the kitchen that you might not find elsewhere! Right in front of Pike Place Market!
- 180.17 mi
- 190.05 mi1524 Pike Place, Seattle, WA0.05 mi from Pike Place Market1 review
Truffle store!? Yes please... Little shop. Free samples. Nice employees. Diff types of truffled goods They are pricey but that's truffle for you. Truffles are a luxury. I didn't get anything but omg, I so would if they had truffle caviar. My friend introduced me to that and I got addicted... But they didn't have any :(Popular with
- 200.19 mi1919 2nd Avenue, Seattle, WA0.19 mi from Pike Place Market1 review
This is the coolest little shop, ever. I heard about it while searching furiously for a g shock watch for the bf during my Christmas visit here, but never went in. I passed it a few times in taxi's and shuttles so when I came back for Valentine's day I really wanted to visit. I only really wanted to take ...