Pike Place Market
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 70%Family Travelers
- 68%History Buffs
- 66%Budget Travelers
- 57%Green Travelers
Member Reviews (258)
- Pike Place MarketMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesAdventure TravelersOct 31, 2013
Great place to grab a quick and delicious bite or even to pick up some fresh produce! Filled with a variety of shops and entertaining storefronts!
Stopped by three times during a five day trip and experienced something new and/or delicious each day!
- Pike Place MarketMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 7Jun 11, 2013
I love seafood and oh will you see seafood. The crabs are gigantic, the do literally sling the fish around and it's fresh caught and delish...You can get all sorts of smoked salons, chowders etc...and of course incredible fish to take home grill, BBQ...or slice into sushi...
- Pike Place MarketMember ofBackpackersFoodiesAdventure TravelersJul 05, 2012
An amazing selection of arts and crafts, veggies, fruits, seafood, and more. There's lots of free samples - you could probably make a cheap meal out of samples and a few fruit items. If I lived in Seattle, I would probably come here all the time to people watch and take pictures.
- Pike Place MarketMember ofBackpackersOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7Feb 28, 2014
Pikes place is a Seattle staple. It's market is comprised of vendors, food, and activities. There's even a ghost tour starting from ghost ally expresso. Make sure you check out the crowded original Starbucks, bubble gum alley, and the cheese maker across the street.
- Pike Place MarketCommunity ManagerMember ofBackpackersLocal CultureFoodies+ 4Feb 21, 2014
Crowded with fruit, people, and fruity people. Delicious cherries and the best blackberries I've ever had. An excellent variety of multicultural food stores and vendors (turkish delight, parisian bistro, russian bakery, etc.).
And the first Starbucks is here! You'll be surprised at how it doesn't resemble the rest of its cookie-cutter stores.
- Pike Place MarketMember ofBackpackersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 6Feb 06, 2014
I love all of the little shops. Getting very commercial of course yet there are still mom and pop shops here are there. A great place to explore and have a delicious lunch.