Pillo Hotel Galway
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Local Culture
- 74%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Pillo Hotel GalwayMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 3First to ReviewJun 11, 2013
A good hotel, slightly out of the centre or Galway, but easy to get in and out off.
First impressions are good when you first arrive. The staff are warm and friendly, the rooms were a decent size and well provisioned. All was tidy and well looked after, the toilet and shower clean and there was lots of hot water in the morning.
The restaurant and bar areas looked good, I only tried the breakfast and this had a the normal range of cooked and continental options. All good and I certainly enjoyed it,
There is a network connection in most if not all rooms and WiFi in the public areas ( restaurant etc ).
Underground parking is a little tight on the entrance / exit, but okay if you take it easy. Lots of parking when you are in.
Happily recommend if you have transport or dont mind an easy 15 to 20 minute stroll into the town.
Very Good!1369 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 89%.
- PriceGreat price. 86% of the guests liked it.
- Wellness/SportsWellness & sports facilities were pleasant enough. 79% of guests gave positive comments.
- Food79% found the breakfast to be wonderful.