Things to do in Pisa
- 12Pisa, ItalyRanked #12 overall in Pisa things to do1 review
The Leaning Tower is not to be missed... The tower is a fun climb to the top and great views...Popular with
- 13Pisa, ItalyRanked #13 overall in Pisa things to do2 reviews
It's the Tower! Oh, yes, you can walk back to town and along the Arno River but, it's still the Tower.Popular with
- 14Lungarno Antonio Pacinotti, 43, Pisa, Province of Pisa, ItalyRanked #14 overall in Pisa things to do1 review
The University of Pisa is one of the oldest educational institutions in Europe having been founded in the mid fourteenth century. It's on a side street next to the Leaning...
- 15Via S. Francesco, 42, Pisa, Province of Pisa, ItalyRanked #15 overall in Pisa things to do1 review
I loved sitting in the chair (one of about four) getting my hair snipped and listening to the chatter of the stylists and the customers. Women came and went. Kids...Popular with
- 17Piazza dei Miracoli, Pisa, ItalyRanked #18 overall in Pisa things to do1 review
Veramente una bella cattedrale tra l'altro é l'unica attrazione di Piazza dei Miracoli che si possa visitare gratuitamente! All'interno é molto grande e decorata anche con oro, con statue é...
- 18Pisa, ItalyRanked #17 overall in Pisa things to do1 review
Pisa with its famous tower, Duomo and Baptistry is just under an hour's drive away from Bagni di Lucca.
- 20Via Luca Ghini, 5, 56126 Pisa, ItalyRanked #20 overall in Pisa things to do1 review
The botanic garden of Pisa is the oldest university botanic garden in the world, founded in 1544. This walled garden is a peaceful, flora filled escape from the noise and...Popular with