Place des Vosges
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
- 87%Local Culture
- 87%History Buffs
- 87%Family Travelers
- 75%Budget Travelers
- 73%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (54)Write a review
- Place des VosgesMember ofFoodiesStudentsLuxury Travelers+ 2Feb 11, 2014
What I really liked in the place des Vosges was the many art galleries around this square. I pinned this place in memory so that I could return and afford some of the arts when I become a wealthy art collector.
- Place des VosgesMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 4Oct 14, 2013
One of my favorite spots in Paris. Architecturally stunning and built around a lovely park. A nice place to sit in the grass and soak up the sun or enjoy a coffee at one of the many cafes on the plaza.Recommended for:
- Place des VosgesMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2Aug 04, 2013
Place des Vosges is a square in the Marais district of Paris. Le Marais is the Jewish Quarter and is one of my favorite neighborhoods. Places des Vosges is also right by where Victor Hugo used to live and adds a regal welcome to the area.Recommended for:
- Place des VosgesMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 4Jul 10, 2012
Get something from the little store around the corner from Ma Bourgogne and snack under the tree colonnades and feel a little sophisticated because of the well kept vegetation and the stately apartments all around.
- Place des VosgesMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 2Jul 08, 2012
- Place des VosgesJul 04, 2012
Place des Vosges is one of perhaps the loveliest squares in Paris. The homes on the square were homes of the French aristocracy. Brad and I were there one mid-March. It was a crisp, chilly day, children played and dogs got walked around this unique place.Recommended for:
- Place des VosgesAmbassadorMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 5Jul 04, 2012
This park was a block from my old apartment and is considered one of the most iconic in all Paris. I'd highly recommend taking a stroll here and checking out some of the many shops nearby!