Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 89%Nightlife Lovers
- 88%Family Travelers
- 74%Luxury Travelers
- 67%Budget Travelers
- 65%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (67)Write a review
- Planet Hollywood Resort & CasinoDec 24, 2012
This is a newer hotel/casino (formerly Arabian Nights) located right on the strip. The hotel houses a huge mall--the Miracle Mile Shops, where pieces of the Arabian decor are still present. Each hotel room has a celebrity theme, including apparel or props actually used by that celebrity. The hotel has all of the modern amenities, including 24-hour room service and wifi (charges may apply). There are also numerous bars, restaurants, and shows-such as Peep Show-inside the premises.
- Planet Hollywood Resort & CasinoSep 12, 2012
I've stayed at their suite for a couple of trips now, and I can say that this place has the nicest suites you can get at an affordable price. The suite was very spacious and included a Jacuzzi large enough to fit 3 people comfortably, a large TV projector + 2 more small TV's, a nice L shaped sofa that can be converted to a queen size bed for unexpected guest, a full size refrigerator and freezer (to chill those drinks ;} ), and a kitchen (stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, plenty of drawers and a table). There's is an option to add the adjacent room to make it a two bedroom suite.
PS. You can connect your iPod to their entertainment center.
I've always had a good time at PH Towers. This is my first option when going to Vegas.
- Planet Hollywood Resort & CasinoMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 4Jun 15, 2014
One of my favorite places to stay on the strip. Central location. 24 hour Earls. Clean rooms.
Opt for a suite if you're fancy. The projection TV alone is worth the price of admission, along with the kitchenette, full size fridge and sound system. Perfect for pre-game parties in the room!
- Planet Hollywood Resort & CasinoMember ofBusiness TravelersFoodiesLuxury TravelersAug 27, 2012
Not the best place on the strip, but not the worst. Planet Hollywood’s existence is the result of The Aladdin, having occupied the property before, doing a terrible job of making the 1001 Nights theme work (personally I don’t know how one screws up one of the richest, most evocative and imagination capturing motifs ever, but there you go). That being said the casino is a bit dark and not so well plotted out. Also I am somewhat annoyed whenever Los Angeles (with its Hollywood theme) tries to impose itself on Las Vegas, but maybe that’s just me. Still worth a look.
- Planet Hollywood Resort & CasinoAug 11, 2012
Stayed here for a few days at the towers. To get to the towers, you have to walk all the way towards the back of PH. I wasn't impressed with our room. We had a living room and kitchen, a master bedroom with a large bathroom. The layout and colors were a bit funky. The bathrooms really dim because of the dark colors. The hotel staff was attentive. What I did like was the shopping area inside the hotel and a few of the restaurants!
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- Planet Hollywood Resort & CasinoMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness TravelersGreen TravelersAdventure TravelersJul 05, 2012
World class, big and exciting casino. Did a film shoot here and it was amazing. You can get lost in the place and it's a visual wonderland. Fun for all the senses.
- Planet Hollywood Resort & CasinoJul 05, 2012
PH Tower is now a Hilton Grand Resort. As an owner since it was built we enjoy staying here. The two bedroom suite is large and stylish with full kitchen, flat screen TVs, and fabulous views. there is a hot tub in the master bedroom and the shower is beautiful. I'd love to have that tile at home. There is also a projection TV that projects onto a full wall screen. The Magic Mile mall is right outside the lobby, and the lobby is spacious and has its own bar and gift shop. A great place to stay.
- Planet Hollywood Resort & CasinoMember ofLocal CultureFamily TravelersFoodiesJul 05, 2012
The service you get here is not very consistent. The hotels are nice but the price is really high. If you're barely in your room, I say stay somewhere cheaper but if you're really info art and Hollywood memoirs, this place has it. To each their own.
- Planet Hollywood Resort & CasinoJul 05, 2012
OMG, So many issues with this place.
Stayed here for a bacelorette party and we had joining rooms.
1. PARKING: You park your car and you have to walk through Miracle Mile with everything to get to the hotel.
2. REGISTRATION: There isn't a clear map for registration. You need to go downstairs from the big shiny ball in the Casino to get to registration.
3. ROOMS: The room looked nice but nothing worked! The TV in our room didn't work. The phone didn't have all the buttons. The lamps didn't work. There were not enough outlets. We didn't get blanket covers over the thin sheets.
4. HAIR DRYER - No hair dryer in room. You need to order it from the front desk/house keeping
5. CONDIMENTS: The products provided - shampoo/lotion/soap kinda sucked. I used the shampoo and it felt like GOO. :P Come on.
6. BUFFET: Eh... see my review on that.
Cheap price, but you would think they would keep their place stocked and working. :P
Dining options include a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a poolside bar. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a casino and a health club with spa tub, sauna, and steam ... read more
There are 2,567 air-conditioned guestrooms with desks, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic check out, electronic/magnetic keys, and TVs with video game consoles and pay movies. Bathrooms feature makeup/shaving mirrors, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to in room safes (accommodate laptops), guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Guests must be at least 21 years old to check in at this property.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Car Rental Desk
Fair9289 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is recommendable for travelers who want to party.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Location96% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Ambiance72% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Food70% were happy with the price.
- Service50% said the reception staff was ok.
- HotelHotel is nice enough.
- PricePrice is tolerable.