Plano Restaurants

Chipotle Mexican Grill

My go-to Chipotle. It can have a crazy line during lunch due to off campus high schoolers. I've also seen some crazy lines in the early dinner time frame 5:30-6:30 as people grab and go.

Japan House

Alright... this place, yeah it's cheap. yeah there is a variety. but it really is not good quality. My stomach is pretty sensitive. My stomach hates me and there is a war of the digestion... -_- There is a large variety of stuff and a lot of older Asians love this place because they think they are getting a good ...

Popular withLuxuryAdventureFoodies

Trader Joe's

I love their fresh produce and red wine vinaigrette salad dressing. The fact that everything is a house brand makes it pretty cool and I can say that the quality is much better than an Aldi. If you bring your bag back on Mondays you're entered for a drawing!

Popular withFamiliesGreenVegetarian

Chuy's

Love & War in Texas

Popular withAdventureLocalFoodies

Taco Diner

From what I have been told, you do get some dishes here from "el distrito", that is Mexico City. But my favorite thing about Taco Diner is that you can get small portions of food, so if you are not up to having a large tray of food, but something to balance out your drinks, then you can count on ...

Popular withBusinessLocalNightlife

Cowboy Chicken

So much more than I was expecting. A Cowboy Taco is my new favorite food!!! Loved the bbq sauce. Friendly service. They even stayed open late to feed our hungry mob after an event at the Allen Center went late. Thank you Cowboy Chicken.

Wood Fired Pizza

I love this place! The first two floors are the restaurant and the top floor is a great outdoor bar. The ambiance is perfect and the pizza rocks!

Rusty's Taco

Great little taco joint! Good food great prices. Always great service!

Ben & Jerry's

If you like Ben & Jerry's but want something a little different than what's offered at the grocery store then you'll find it here. Similar to other ice cream shops they offer cones, sundaes and milkshakes. The staff is as friendly and quirky as you might expect from Ben & Jerry's.

Samui Thai

Samui Thai is an exquisite Thai restaurant at a surprisingly affordable price, considering the area,(The Legacy Shops in Plano). Staff is very courteous and the environment is very peaceful. I recommend it for a relaxing dinner. More info here: http://www.samuithai.com/default.asp

Popular withVegetarianBusinessLocal

Poor Richards Cafe

Popular withFamilies

Starbucks

I'm a fan of this location since this is what I would consider my go to Starbucks. The staff are great and always take good care of the regulars. Of course they treat newcomers well, but they are so nice they make you want to come back. It's also pretty easy to get in and out of here even though ...

Tasty Eggroll Incorporated

please let us go!!!

Zenna Restaurant

Popular withNightlifeAdventureFoodies

Bread Winners Cafe and Bakery

I like Bread Winners, but the rest of the family could take it or leave it. Some of the menu options are fantastic. The fresh baked stuff is good as well. They will also decorate sugar cookies for the season. Like Frankenstein or Easter Eggs which makes for a nice treat for the kids.

Popular withFamilies

Mi Chula's Good Mexican

The fajitas were really good and not over cooked. The service when has been good and attentive.

Filter restaurants by Cuisine