This is a great little beach if you're an independant traveler looking for a bit more action--there are plenty of spots to lay down a towel and just people watch. It's also a great place to book a parasailing (or fishing or snorkeling) trip--vendors walk the beach offering tours though there also are store fronts offering the same in tiny ...
Restaurants near Playa El Cortecito
- 10.23 mi0.23 mi from Playa El Cortecito
We were referred to Pastratas by a friend, and were thrilled with the food, service, and how clean the restaurant was, which is not the norm in the D.R. We also found the prices very affordable. The owner, Sr. Hernna, even said he would make special requests if we gave him prior notice. Definitely a must visit if you are ...
- 20.63 mi0.63 mi from Playa El Cortecito6 reviews
great place for livemusic.Popular withNightlifeFamiliesBudget
- 30.5 mi0.5 mi from Playa El Cortecito6 reviews
If you are willing to drive 35 minutes to Bavaro Beach, Huracan Cafe is the epitomy of rustic chic. The palapa-style restaurant is owned by two Italians who know their pasta and good lounge music! The food is delicious and the place has an awesome vibe. I love the chic decor on the sand and chandeliers hanging from the palapa. ...Popular withLocalFamiliesAdventure
- 40.68 mi
- 50.37 mi
- 60.44 mi0.44 mi from Playa El Cortecito1 review
- 71.23 mi
- 81.72 mi1.72 mi from Playa El Cortecito4 reviews
- 91.72 mi
- 102.75 mi2.75 mi from Playa El Cortecito3 reviews
A cute Italian restaurant just two blocks from the Condo. We love to eat upstairs with the fans and the ocean breezes.Popular withLGBTFoodiesFamilies
- 113.2 mi3.2 mi from Playa El Cortecito2 reviews
Great service, Nice wine, Good prices, and great Italian food.
- 123.66 mi3.66 mi from Playa El Cortecito1 review
Very big menu, good food, good prices. Open every day and always many people. Nice for weekends.Popular withFamiliesBusiness
- 139.66 mi9.66 mi from Playa El Cortecito
Acentos Bistro in the Punta Cana Village is a hidden gem. The owner is usually behind the bar and loves to talk to his patrons. You are in luck if he has his fresh oysters available (flown in from the U.S.). He will help you pick the best dish for your taste- he is also very good about pairing wine ...Popular withFoodiesFamiliesBusiness
- 1414.81 mi
- 1511.37 mi11.37 mi from Playa El Cortecito1 review