Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Playa EscondidaFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
Playa Escondido is hands down- the coolest lodging experience I've ever had. Picture an eco-resort with gourmet food- and that's Playa Escondido. With only 40 rooms, every room has a unique experience and varying views. Our room had an ocean view and a private outdoor shower (with hot water, don't worry). Best room (in my opinion): Luna Serena- AMAZING. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Shout out to Jorge the bar tender- you rock.
Excellent!7 reviews across the web.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- BeachWonderful beach. Highly appreciated by 92% of guests.
- Location88% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. Appreciated by 87% of guests.
- PriceGreat price. 85% of the guests liked it.
- Hotel75% considered it to be very well-maintained.