The main beach in Zihua. Book jet skis, parasailing, windsurfing, or catamaran rides.
Restaurants near Playa La Ropa Beach
- 10.91 mi
- 21.18 miDowntown Zihuatanejo Mexico1.18 mi from Playa La Ropa Beach9 reviews
This is where all the American expats hang out in town. Shows American sports, plays American music, but has great Mexican food as well. Go for USA-Mexico soccer matches, stay for the molcajetes.Popular with
- 31.26 mi1.26 mi from Playa La Ropa Beach2 reviews
- 41.26 miAugustin Ramirez #121.26 mi from Playa La Ropa Beach1 review
- 51.16 miJuan N Alvarez 30-3, Zihuatanejo Mexico1.16 mi from Playa La Ropa Beach1 review
After walking and shopping at the Artisan Market, head to El Arbolita and order a refreshing margarita and fresh ceviche. The place is near the water and you can see fishermen transporting their catch to the market while enjoying your meal. The service is friendly and efficient. And the prices are very reasonable.
- 61.26 miMercado Central Zihuatanejo Mexico1.26 mi from Playa La Ropa Beach1 review
Since this was my first trip to Mexico, I wanted to try an authentic, no frills taco. The best place to get local food is the central market. Our taxicab driver recommended Carnita Urupuan. You know the food is good when locals flock the stand. The tortilla was warm and the pork was very tender and flavorful.
- 71.63 miMirador Zihuatanejo Mexico1.63 mi from Playa La Ropa Beach1 review
A 'fancier' restaurant that sits on top of a hill overlooking the bay. The view is spectacular. It is good to make reservations. The service was great but the food is just ok and a bit more expensive. A couple of people in our group has been in the restaurant the year before when the dishes were more Mexican. We ...