One of the top resorts in bocas del toro. It's right by the water and has its own private beach and pools. The standard rooms are around $125 a night, but I was given a complimentary upgrade to a junior suite! They have complimentary kayaking and offer a ton of day tours out on the island that are all reasonably ...
Things to do near Playa Tortuga Hotel Beach And Resort
- 11.56 miBocas Del Drago1.56 mi from Playa Tortuga Hotel Beach And Resort4 reviews
If the debauchery of downtown Bocas del Toro isn't the relaxing Caribbean vacation you were hoping for, take a half-hour bus ride across the island to peaceful, pristine Bocas del Drago, also known as Starfish Beach for the many large starfish hanging out just below the warm, shallow surface of these turquoise waters. Bring sunblock and a book to spend ...
- 21.56 miBluff Beach1.56 mi from Playa Tortuga Hotel Beach And Resort3 reviews
Beautiful wide red sand beach, great for surfing. Has three restaurants. 20 minutes from Jardines Visa del Mar condos
- 31.56 miisla colon1.56 mi from Playa Tortuga Hotel Beach And Resort3 reviews
If you want to see colorful tropical plants, the botanical gardens set on beautiful hill with a spectacular view of sea on both sides are must to visit. You will also see monkeys and sloths and other animals. 500 meters from Jardines Visa del Mar condos
- 41.71 miBocas del Toro, Panama1.71 mi from Playa Tortuga Hotel Beach And Resort1 review
David let us in his door during a private party on Friday night. He was very welcoming and recommended an excellent Malbec. The interior decor is very homey and quaint. They have a lovely outdoor patio with a herb garden in the planters outside. The people were warm and friendly.one of my favorite spots on the island. I would defiantly ...Popular with
- 51.56 mi
- 61.56 miBluff Beach1.56 mi from Playa Tortuga Hotel Beach And Resort1 review
BLUFF BEACH Ride the bikes out the beach road to Bluff Beach and walk the wide 3 mile stretch of orange sand beach and look for shells. Have lunch at Paki’s point on the way.
- 73.05 miBastimento, Panama3.05 mi from Playa Tortuga Hotel Beach And Resort1 review
BASTIMENTOS TOWN Have lunch at Roots and then climb the sidewalk to the path at the top of the hill and have dessert at the chocolate shop.
- 81.12 miBocas del Toro District, Panama1.12 mi from Playa Tortuga Hotel Beach And Resort1 review
Great way to experience Panama and learn the language!
- 99.2 miPanama9.2 mi from Playa Tortuga Hotel Beach And Resort3 reviews
You can take another tour to the Sal Creek Indian Village, as you wind down the mangrove covered creek to enter the village and then check out the local culture.
- 1012.24 miRio Oeste, Bocas Town, Isla Colon 162, Panama12.24 mi from Playa Tortuga Hotel Beach And Resort2 reviews
Fantastic tour. For $35 they take you through a jungle hike and first hand show you how they make chocolate from planting the seeds to grinding the them and roasting them. I recommend this to all travelers in the area!Popular with
- 1114.84 miZapatilla Islands, Bastimentos, Bocas del Toro, Panama14.84 mi from Playa Tortuga Hotel Beach And Resort2 reviews
There are also several different boat tours that you can take. The one we recommend not missing is the tour of The Zapatillas National Park. They are the jewels of the archipelago.Popular with
- 127.37 miBird Island, Bocas del Toro, Panama7.37 mi from Playa Tortuga Hotel Beach And Resort1 review
A beautiful boat tour where you will see rare birds that are only on this island, and snorkel the reef at the base of this Jurassic Park. This is only available if the Seas are calm.Popular with