Plaza Pelicanos Grand Beach Resort
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Plaza Pelicanos Grand Beach ResortFirst to ReviewSep 14, 2013
What a great resort to take young children to. Good childrens activities and grounds for them to play. Food was great and plentyful. Drinks were NOT watered down. Fresh made guac and salsa when asked for at the snack bar. Close to everything. I would highly recommend this resort.Recommended for:
- Plaza Pelicanos Grand Beach ResortMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 8Jul 05, 2012
Went here and half our party (8 of us total) got sick after eating the all inclusive food and drinking at the all inclusive bars. The rooms were okay and it was right on the beach so it had some redeeming qualities.
Very Good!45 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- The hotel is perfect for swimmers according to guests.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Hotel Building100% loved the terrace.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel92% thought it was clean.
- Ambiance74% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Location70% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool