Plim Plaza Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Plim Plaza HotelMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness TravelersGreen TravelersAdventure TravelersOct 30, 2013
I've known this hotel my whole life but have never actually stayed here. Regardless, it strikes me as dirty and run down. Also, the Caribbean Pool bar behind the hotel seems to overflow into the hotel, so expect a lot of drunk Jersey Shore type action near the public bathrooms and lobby.Recommended for:
Mediocre177 reviews across the web.
- LocationEasily accessible by car, said 100%.
- Food100% were happy with the price.
- Service83% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 83%.
- PricePrice is reasonable.
- AmbianceNice ambiance.
Dining options at Plim Plaza include 3 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Recreational amenities include 3 spa tubs. Also located on site is an outdoor pool. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a
There are 181 guestrooms at Plim Plaza. Bathrooms feature bathtubs and hair dryers. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is available.
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- In-House Dining