Nestled in the Phoenix Mountain Preserve, this resort is majestic. Because it’s located at the base of a mountain, all I could do was look up with my jaw dropped. The buildings are painted shades of the desert terrain and the views are truly stunning. By day, a guest can enjoy a crisp view of Phoenix’s north mountains by day; ...
Things to do near Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort
- 10.27 mi12950 North 7th Street, Phoenix, AZ, United States0.27 mi from Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort3 reviews
Hiking the North Mountain Park hiking trails just a few blocks from the resort community are one of the most popular and heralded neighborhood attractions.
- 20.84 mi13226 North 7th Street, Phoenix, AZ, United States0.84 mi from Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort3 reviews
AJ's is a gourmet grocery store with a great cafe and outdoor seating area. I come here a lot to meet friends for tea (they have tons of iced tea flavors and they're all delicious) or lunch. They have a great salad bar for take out, large wine selection and beautifully decorated desserts.Popular with
- 34.57 mi
- 43.46 mi9445 North Metro Parkway East, Phoenix, AZ 85051-15073.46 mi from Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort9 reviews
a neat little oasis in the desert! they have put-put golf here, little wooden roller-coasters, concessions, & more. it's not a theme park, just a neat little collection of outdoor fun for the family. give it a try!Popular with
- 52.2 mi
- 64.73 mi
- 74.61 mi4435 East Paradise Village Parkway South, Phoenix, AZ 850324.61 mi from Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort2 reviews
Stonecreek Golf Club is a links style golf course offering championship golf, surrounded by spectacular mountain views in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona.Popular with
- 83.09 miE Winter Dr, Phoenix, Arizona3.09 mi from Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort2 reviews
- 91.85 mi
- 104.99 mi
- 112.19 mi13613 North Cave Creek Road, Phoenix, AZ, United States2.19 mi from Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort1 review
Such a comfortable church. It's a large church, but not a mega-mega church like CCV. Very friendly members and staff. Singing is incredible! They have entertaining programs and I just love the causes they give to.Popular with
- 123.48 mi8034 North 19th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ, United States3.48 mi from Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort1 review
This is the best used bookstore I have yet to come across. Besides having a very large premise, they do carry most forms of entertainment. They also offer better prices than I have typically seen from this type of establishment.
- 134.48 mi3246 East Bell Road, Phoenix, AZ, United States4.48 mi from Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort2 reviews
Take our VIP Card for discounts!!
- 141.64 mi850 E Hatcher Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85020, USA1.64 mi from Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort1 review
Shop for all your grocery & household needs at this large Arizona Kroger-family supermarket chain, less than a mile down the road. It's open every day from 6 AM - 11 PM for your convenience while enjoying your stay at your vacation rental.
- 152.82 miCanyon View, Phoenix, AZ 85022, USA2.82 mi from Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort1 review
A 1 hour loop around world famous Campbell River - beautiful any time of year - spectacular when the salmon are running !Popular with
- 164.59 mi
- 171.73 mi9210 North Cave Creek Road, Phoenix, AZ, United States1.73 mi from Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort1 review
Save money on airport rentals with this handy Enterprise Rent-A-Car location just 1 mile from the resort.
- 1811.48 mi1201 N Galvin Parkway, Phoenix, AZ 85008-343711.48 mi from Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort68 reviews
Believe it or not, there are soooo many varieties of succulents, and a lot of them are gorgeous and awe inspiring. I was originally hesitant to go, but in the end I was glad I made the trip out here.Popular with
- 197.33 mi
- 2010.76 miScottsdale Road and Main Street, Scottsdale, AZ10.76 mi from Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort52 reviews
This is my favorite place to visit, shop, and eat! There are many jewelry stores and in some you can find some good discounts. You have to shop around. This is a good place to purchase souvenirs, grab a bite to eat and if you walk across the street, you'll find many nice galleries to visit. My favorite restaurants (fancy) ...Popular with