Poipu Shores Resort
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Poipu Shores ResortMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesLuxury TravelersJan 03, 2014
We stayed in the top floor corner unit which was originally built for the architect. Amazing views - one entire side of the unit is glass windows, so you have a view of the coastline. They have other units (1, 2, 3 bedroom) here as well, and the staff is super helpful and friendly. The location is great, walking distance to Poipu beach and it's a short drive to Old Town Koloa for lunch or to the nearby shopping center.
They also have a pool area with a view of the beach in case you want to change it up.
- Poipu Shores ResortJan 03, 2014
Great place to stay in Poipu. We stayed here on a family vacation and had a great time. It's a condo rental place, so each unit has different furnishings. We stayed at the penthouse, which is on the top floor and has amazing views of the beach, crashing surf, and the sunset.
Another great thing about Poipu Shores is that it's a short 5 minute shoreline walk to Poipu Beach. Great for boogie boarding, surfing, or hanging out on the beach.Recommended for:Family Travelers
Very Good!54 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location100% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- Food92% loved the dining experience.
- BeachWonderful beach. 90% of the guests loved it.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 74%.