Things to do near Pookela Paradise 1 - Just minutes to the beach but worlds apart
- 10.22 mi0.22 mi from Pookela Paradise 1 - Just minutes to the beach but worlds apart1 review
Great almost full service salon and spa in the heart of charming Makawao. The staff and customer service was great. My sister and I booked last minute appointments (literally for the next day) and they happily accommodated us booking coming in together. Prices are reasonable and the atmosphere has an aloha Hawaiian vibe.Popular withWellness
- 20.7 mi
- 30.38 mi
- 40.51 mi0.51 mi from Pookela Paradise 1 - Just minutes to the beach but worlds apart1 review
Aubrey's photography skills coupled with her amazing customer service provides a great experience. I used Aubrey for professional head shots and really enjoyed the time. She also does destination weddings and couples photos.
- 50.61 mi
- 60.38 mi
- 74.4 mi4.4 mi from Pookela Paradise 1 - Just minutes to the beach but worlds apart24 reviews
Loved this place. It was something to do other than the beach and that didn't involve a long car ride - critical since we had a one year old with us. Our toddler loved feeding the goats. We bought some delicious cheese and had a scrumptious lunch. I was tempted to take home a kid (meaning baby goat; I already ...Popular withFamiliesFoodiesLocal
- 84.47 mi4.47 mi from Pookela Paradise 1 - Just minutes to the beach but worlds apart8 reviews
It was an amazing experience to ride the bike down the volcano after viewing the sunrise over the crater. Our tour guide was very helpful, taking tons of pictures for everyone. This tour actually lets you go off by yourself so you can go at your own pace, I'd definitely recommend this over a bike tour that makes you ride ...Popular withOutdoorAdventureWellness
- 91.66 mi1.66 mi from Pookela Paradise 1 - Just minutes to the beach but worlds apart6 reviews
Great fun for the whole family and a fantastic fun outing and way to see some of the Makawao Forest. This is an adventuresome attraction to have only 5 minutes from Pookela Paradise. The only reason it's given 4 stars instead of 5 is the prices seem a little on the high side compared to comparable activities.Popular withFamiliesOutdoorStudents
- 102.47 mi
- 112.24 mi
- 123.59 mi
- 131.64 mi
- 144.51 mi
- 153.93 mi
- 164.51 mi
- 172.3 mi2.3 mi from Pookela Paradise 1 - Just minutes to the beach but worlds apart1 review
This little farmers market is full of artisan crafts, local produce, eggs, fresh flowers, baked goods, fresh ravioli, lilikoi jams, and more. Musicians play as you walk the aisle, and there are even pay-by-minute massage tables if you've got THAT much stress built up. Lots of parking. Pet-friendly. Runs weekly on Saturdays, 7am to noon.
- 181.32 mi1.32 mi from Pookela Paradise 1 - Just minutes to the beach but worlds apart1 review
The most magical garden-slash nursery we've ever been. Come to shop for plants or trinkets and hang out at one of the charming, sprawling greenhouse tables while listening to the rainforest sounds. Walk the labyrinth for extra contemplation.
- 192.03 mi2.03 mi from Pookela Paradise 1 - Just minutes to the beach but worlds apart1 review
We love touring Maui and we work hard to make this Maui tour one of the best. We want everyone to see and experience Hana that is why we have been involved in tours of Maui for almost 15 years. We do all we can to make sure that this full day tour of Maui is one of your best ...
- 204.46 mi